13

Ja'La

Lately I been spending the night over Dre place. I know it's taking a toll on him with what Simone had pull.

"I'm about to get ready to take Andre home, want anything"?

"No I'm good, I might call you if I come up with something". He start getting Andre ready while I went to check on Drea.

Ayissha

Dre brought Andre back and I figure this was the time to gone ahead and tell him about me moving back to Atlanta.

"Dre there's something I have to tell you".

"Okay I'm listening".

"I will be moving in a couple of days".

"Wait hold on...what you mean in a couple of days? Are you trying to take my son away from me".

"No no no, not like that. The reason why I'm going back to Atlanta is because there's nothing here for me Dre, I would never take your son away from you. We can make arrangements by you coming to see him and me coming back here".

"Nah I don't like that at all, Simone done already left but at least I got my baby. I don't want you to move".

This was harder than I thought it was going to be, then Simone just up and left her baby.

"Dre listen to me" I held his hands into mines looking straight at him. "You will see Andre, promise me I would never take him away from you".

He finally came to realize what I was saying. Before he left he told me he'll stop by right after he leave work to see his son. Of course I was okay with that, no matter what I can always make a way for him to see Andre.

Dre

After leaving Ayissha I went to go clear my head. I didn't want her to move but I understand where she was coming from. As I was driving my phone start ringing, I glance at the unknown number but went on and pick it up.

"Helluh"?

"Before you start cussing me out hear me out for a minute" Simone said on the other line.

"What you mean hear you out, there's nothing to be said. Why would you up and leave your daughter like that".

"Dre don't start with me okay, I been stressing lately".

I park my car at a empty lot as I listen to Simone sorry excuses. "So you leave cause you stress out".

"Look it doesn't matter, I'm coming back for Drea. I will finally be out of your life so you can be happy".

"You not taking Drea nowhere".

"That's my chid as well Dre".

"Oh so now she's your child, what about when you up and left? You only thought about yourself, I don't care what you talking about. If I got to take you to court to get full custody of my child I will do it".

Her voice began to crack "I'm not going to let that happen, you can't take her away from me. She's coming with me" by then the call end.

Looks like we'll be heading to court.