18

Ja'La

"Damn I might move back home since you and Dre about to leave" as I was packing up the little things I had J.T. stop by to help as well.

"You can always come visit" I tell him.

"Yeah but without y'all I'm going to be bored, I really don't fool with the people on campus" he start putting my glass items into the box.

I had to quickly stop him before he broke one of my dish. "I see you haven't pack in a while".

"Why you say that"?

"It's obvious J.T. you supposed to wrap the glass into some news paper so they won't be click clacking together".

"Girl I got this, where is Dre? He supposed to be bringing some more boxes".

After having that little talk with Simone back in Atlanta, I told Dre about it. As soon as we get back to Atlanta he was talking about getting a DNA test.

I think Drea his no doubt, I already told him Simone only doing that to make Dre mad. But he wants a test done so there's nothing stopping him, not even me.

Simone

Dre come calling me about he was willing to take a DNA test to see Drea really his or not. How dumb can he be, he know Drea his why wouldn't she be.

I may say some things out of anger which I don't really mean them. He wanna do a test then fine I don't care, he keep on messing with me I'll fool around and make him sign his rights over so he won't ever have to worry about Drea.

Dre

Deep down I know Drea mines. Simone on the other know how to drive a person up the wall, I was getting some more boxes so I could finish getting my things as well as Ja'La.

I was able to fine a decent apartment back in Atlanta so that was already taking care of. Far as Ja'La and I we are barely talking to each other, she's still mad at the fact on what Simone tried to pull.

I keep telling Ja'La I'm not going to mess around and sleep with her nor Ayissha which Ja'La don't see her as a threat only Simone.

I'll give Ja'La her credit, she might be mad with me now but at the end of the day she still look out for me and that's what I love about her. Eventually we'll get through it together.