Thug Wife

Hi Iam Kayla 16 4'8

I'm black and Puerto Rican. I live with my mama and step-daddy in Miami I have a good life but I like to make my own money . A lot of people think Miami is all good and glory but it's not very ghetto.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

West side bank that's where iam from

Everything YALL did had been done

My true game my shoe game

Can't touch that shit

Bitch trying Hollar fuck me , nah fuck bitch

My phone going off 8:00 in the damn morning and who the fuck is this it It better me important.

Me: Speak

Mythugbishh: Bitch get up King having a party we going to the mall

Me: Hell naww he a thug bitch

Mythugbishh: I don't care be there and 20

Me: but -

She hung up in my face

I drag myself to the shower took a bird bath wrap my self in a towel . Walk out the bathroom what will I be wearing today? Im going to the mall so let's keep it simple a Nike set will do with some site forces. I put on some blueberry lotion and some perfume. I dyed my hair red I felt like needed the change. So I just through some leave in conditioner to bring my curls back because natural hair can get very dry so o need to keep my hair moisturize. I'm trying this new thing where I'm not doing my hair a lot just letting it breath. I went grab my iPhone and headed down stairs .

Went downstairs to see my mama in the kitchen on the phone

Me: Hey mama

Her: Morning baby

Me: What are you doing today?

Her: Going to work

Me:I'm going to the mall with Toni and tony

Her: Got money on the card

Me: Yes Ma dad gave me some yesterday

Her: Ok be safe

She gave me a kiss and then left for work she is a nurse my dad has a lot of money and can take care of us but she still loves what she does and I love that about my mom. I watched a little Tv until the twins got here to pick me up. I'm going to tell you about them. I met them in middle school and we have been cool ever since then Toni and Tony are their names. Some people say that it's stupid but I thinks it's different because if you now them they are to completely different people.  Toni is 5'0 and she is very loud and bubbly but she is also a fire cracker she will go off in a second depending on the situation.  Tony is 5"0 the cool one she is also gay just putting that out their very quite but also very dangerous. The horn beeps and my girls are here to pick me up I Locke d the house up and I went outside and got in the the truck.

Toni had on a Versace shirt with white shorts and gold sandals

Tony had had on a Nike set with forces

Toni: Hey Chico

Me: Hey trick

Tony: Wussup

Me: Hey sexy daddy

Tony: Come on Na don't start with me but you definitely going to to the party tonight

Me: Y'all know how I feel about going to good niggas functions

Both of them : Oh fucking well

Me: Y'all owe me big time but ima go

10 votes

5 comments

Add me on IG d.hestrrr