Chapter 14

-Brandon Pov -

I have a son his name is Trey he 6 months and he is all I have. I didn't tell nobody because I wanted him out the gang life. If somebody take him ima kill them and there family. I love him to much to lose him. I planning on telling my dad ,king ,kayla and etc.

-Kayla Pov -

I have been in the house and in the bed. I haven't left this spot in 2 days people call me but I send there ass to voicemail Alex came over but I just look at him funny. I woke did my hygiene and put on a glory boyz shirt with some white shorts with some red chucks. I put my hair in a messy bun and grab my phone and purse. I walk downstairs and saw king and Brandon.

King: Look who is up

Brandon:omfg who came and kiss you sleeping beauty

Me:jesus know what the fuck yall want

Brandon got up and went in the kitchen and brought a baby blanket.

Me:whats that

Brandon: my baby and stop crusing like you crazy

Me:can I hold him

He gave me the baby and the baby started laughing and playing with my fingers. I ask his name without taking my eyes off him.

Brandon: Trey jones

I hold was holding the baby all day long while king and Brandon was in the game room. The baby loves me I can't wait to have my own.

-King Pov -

She had the baby and me and Brandon went to the game room and played Gta5 and cracking jokes.

Bradon: Give her the D beacause she love my baby

King:Shut yo light bulb head ass on and just chill.

I was thinking can me and her have a baby it would be so adorable to have a baby I love kids so I will ask her. But I got a question for this ugly nigga.

Me:Why df you didn't tell me you have a baby

Brandon: because I was scared

Me:of what nigga

Brandon:people would cone after me and him so it's a secret but ima tell. everybody else.

He was right keep personal life away from the game. But I can't wait to see the reaction when the they see Brandon got a baby. A stupid niggga like him got a baby.

Lol

Kayla recovered

Vote comment like