Chapter 30

I saw Trina and she looked better. She smile and waved at me I waved back and looked at king he just shrugged. I sign in and waited on my name to be called I waited for about30 min. they called my name and me and king got up and went to the back. The nurse told me the doctor will be coming in soon I scroll through insta and see my brothers playing like the jits they are. the doctor finally came in.

Doc; hey Ms.smith

Me; hey doc

Doc; okay im gong to check your tummy

I layed on the bed and left my shirt up and she put that cold ass gel I jumped king laughed I shot him a death glare.

Doc; well looks like you got a lot going on in there

Me; what you mean

Doc; you having triplets

I was so happy she cleaned it off and gave me some vitamins and told me to come back in 2 months to find the sex of the babies.

I was happy I couldn't stop smiling im having 3 babies .

King pov

I was happy she was pregnant but 3 is a lot but I will handles my seed. we went back to her house to see everybody in the mama at kayla house it was funny cause she had and ugly look on her face.

Her; this anit the club why all yall in here

Some hoe; bitch its not yo house

Her; I will cut you head off send it to yo mama and help her plan yo funeral play with it

she went quite it was funny Brandon extra ass on the floor rolling and it was his hoe.

Kayla pov

That hoe think she bad but I shut her up fast and im dead serious. I pulled alex in the room to talk to him.

Me; why you not with trina at the doctor

Alex; its not mine

Me; idgaf you better go until you get a dna test mama raised you better than that

Alex; okay

I went back downstairs and they were laughing I sat on big j lap cause these big niggas took all the seats. King was looking kinda salty bug idgaf. but here go jackass with another comment

Brandon; kayla how many kids you having

Me ; im having triplets

Brandon; well they go love me cause ima be there favorite uncle

Jason; lien bitch iam

Brandon; yo own sister don't even like you

Jason; so what

We talked and laughed all night I ended up falling asleep on big j lap .

Next morning

I woke up to a cake in my face TURN DF UP ITS MY 18 BIRTHDAY IM FINALLY LEGAL AND IM HAPPY ASF .

Daddy ; happy birthday baby

My mama was holding the cakes and all my brothers was around and I was big smiling.

Brandon:you are finally legal girl turn up
He started doing the Nae Nae I bust out laughing.

Everybody left and I went and took a shower and put on my Versace shirt with some black shorts and some all whites. I went downstairs and saw all my main niggas chilling. I was hungry and I wanted food.

Me:can we go to IHOP I'm hungry

Them:ya

That's when big j walked in with a big teddy bear and balloons. I had a koolaid smile on I went and gave him a big hug even doe I was hugging his waist.

Big j: Happy birthday little one

Me:Thank you and we going to eat

We got in the escalade and drove off and got there in 10 min with dumbass Brandon driving.

We got out and  and went in and went to find a booth. The waitresse came and when I say she the ugliest ever I mean it . She had red nasty dried out weave with a missing tooth.

Her:Hi welcome to IHOP how may I help you

Me:you can help me by going to get a new waitresse

She took her ugly ass and went to go get a better girl and she was pretty and looked stressed.

Me: Honey you looked tired

Her:Yes iam

Me:sit and don't ask questions

Her: but-

Me:I will shot you

Brandon:she will so you better sit

She sat and we ordered and ate laughed and I learned her name was Mia. I made her quite her job and I gave her my number to call my later.

Y'all happy I
updated baby

Ready for part 2