37

5 months later

Kayla Pov
Did you guys miss me cause I miss y'all and a lot has happened but I'm just going to tell my side I'm officially 7 months and these kids are killing me. I can't wait to see them and hold them. I graduated from high school with a 4.0 gpa I was so happy cause I'm out that hell hole.Trina had her baby and turns out it was Alex baby she changed since her baby came and I'm happy for her. I applied for college and I got accept to Florida state. I'm taking online classes til I have the baby's. As for me and king we are officially over and I don't feel bad at all he only call for the baby and I'm fine with that. I found a new bestfriend name Jayden and he is gay and cool asf but get pussy when he want to. He sexy asf let me describe his little sexy ass he 6"0 and he Carmel with tattoos on his arms and neck with a fade and he got some fangs in his mouth. Please don't let me get on his style JESUS HELP ME. But he funny asf him and Brandon be going at it all day. if you thinking about the twins they went M.I.A on us so fuck them. But I'm having two boys and a girl and all their names going to be kayden kali kayeer. Cute names right but let me sleep for Jayden come and curse me out for being up.

King

Well hey guys I miss yall sexy asses but over the course of these five months it has been hell Kayla is done with me and it's really hurt but I did her wrong. Well at least i get to see my kids she didn't have them and I'm already in love with them. I'm having to boys and a girl. I graduated from school and I attend Florida state with the rest of the gang. But bye let me get to class for this teacher catch a heart attack.

Brandon

OMFG I MISSED YALL dick fuck YALL but i been jiggy and chilling and shit. I attend Florida state with the gang but I been spending time with my son and he growing up and shit I'm bout to cry he about to be one. I always got a little shawty yall remember Kayla friend jade well that's me shawty. She is so adorable and funny and my son loves her. Kayla got a booger a bestfriend but he cool and he got HoES and for him to be gay and get both. Let me tell yall bout the time we went to the strip club.

Flash back

We were at KOD and it was this fine ass striper there and Jayden was texting on his phone and she came right to him and didn't even spare me a glance. My mouth hung open as she gave him a free lap dance I was like df and he looked over and started laughing.

Me:wow

Jayden:well you know how I did it

She gave him head in front of me to I was so mad a that shit. They almost fucked in front of me but I told them to take that shit to the back. I went home that night and was a shame at myself how she got to him and not me. I had to really think about it.

Flash back over

Ever since then we been cool but that nigga be having niggas coming to us ask if we go out of some shit. I almost killed one cause he wanted to fight me over someone I'm not even interested in. But jade got me heart but she don't need to know it.

Kayla Pov

I just woke up from my nap and I'm hungry so I call Jayden

Me:Hey jay

Jay:What you want I'm omw to your house

Me:Food

Jay:okay what you want

Me:I want some crabs conch salad and some shrimp

Jay: okay

Me:I love you

He hung upon my face he so rude. I hoped in in the shower and was in there for about 30 min I got out dried off put on some Nike shorts with a sports bra with my socks. I went in the living room to watch some tv. Flipping through channels till I found real husbands of Hollywood. About 30 min into the show my door bell rings I went to see who is it and it was my bestfriend with his fine ass.

Me:Damn took you long enough

Jay:So one of my old flames he trying get with this but he gotta swerve.

Me:Damn you wrong for that to

Jay:Well they can get with or get left

I bust out laughing cause he is so serious. We was talking and laughing till I heard my door open only my brothers king and my mama and daddy have a key so I wasn't worried and guess who it Brandon and my brothers.

Brandon:Damn Kayla fuck you have a big ass alien

Me:Fuck you bitch with that big ass bowling ball attached to your shoulder

They bust out laughing I was laughing to. Brandon just walk in the kitchen to see my food and he was about to touch it I took Keon gun and shot past him as a warning. He looked at me crazy and I looked at his ass like he was crazy to.

Brandon:What the fuck Kayla

Me:Don't touch my damn food bitch you didn't pay for it so leave next time Ima shoot your ass

He sat down mumbling something but I wasn't paying him any attention are all.

I forgot to tell yall but I told my mama and she was happy. Trey birthday is coming up and he is turning one on January 19 and we throwing him a big party and the theme is super man and captain America.

Me:So you got the stuff for the party

Brandon: yea the place decorated and the food is going to be ready tomorrow

Me: okay but we should all match for the party

Jayden:Yea that shit will be cool asf

Brandon:Of course you got something to say bitch

Jayden:Fuck off bitch for I slap yo ass

Somebody was at the door so I went to see who it is and I saw big j and I got happy cause I love my big j.

Me:I missed you

Big J:Aww I missed you to

He kissed me on the cheek and went to join the rest of the crew.

Me:So we going to were to the party

Jayden:How about khaki joggers either captain America or superman shirt with some custom made toms

Brandon:Yess I like that shit there boy

Me:Aww Brandon finally agree with him

Brandon: Blahhhhhhhh

We watch tv the rest of the night and I place the order for the toms and we just chilled.

Me:well I'm going to sleep don't fuck up my house or else

They was laughing but I'm serious.

I heard footsteps behind me and I see big J and he smiled at me.

Big J:Why you laughing

Me:Cause you never smile

He laughed and followed me to the room and I laid in my bed and I see him strip till his boxers and he got in the bed with me. He wrapped his hand around my big ass belly and rub it and went to sleep like that.

Aww Big J and Kayla

Where king ?

😍😍😍😘😘😘😘😈😈😈👏👏👏👏