Chapter 17

-kayla Pov -
I woke up feeling good I don't know.why . I did my hygiene thing a put on my swim suit with some ripped shorts and my Gucci slides. I woke king up and he went to do his hygiene so I called Toni and Tony and The gang they were down for the beach . King came with his Burberry swimming trunks and his Nike slides and no shirt my baby looked god.

King: Where you going

Me:to the beach

King:better go put on a damn shirt

Me:boy please you don't got one so stop

He smacks his lips and go in the kitchen and my phone started ringing and my favorite cousin coming her name Maria and she lesbian and she got a girlfriend name diamond.

Me:baby

King:yes

Me:my lesbian cousin coning she should be here in 20 min

King ran out that kitchen so fast it was so funny.

King: you got a lesbian cousin

Me:ya

King got a big kool-aid smile he up to something

King:can We have a 4 some

Me:nigga you lost your mind

He started laughing and walked in the kitchen and the door bell rings and I can here his dreads swinging this boy here. I walk to the door and
Maria and diamond. Let me described them Maria is 4'10 with hair that stop to her butt with hazel eyes. Diamond was like 5'2 with green eyes and she had dreads To be honest she a baby.

Me:hey baby

Her: hey boo

Me:go get ready We are off to the beach bitch

Her: alright

I showed them to there room and diamond was looking at me like a lion and a piece meat in a cage. Maria took a bath and she take forever.

King:baby be right back

Me:okay

I heard the door close and I went and sat in the basement and diamond came and sat down she started touching me.

Her: I saw you looking at me

Me:and

Her: you want me

She sarted touching my thigh and she stuck her hand in my shorts and started rubbing my cat and she kissed me she started fingering me and I let out a moan.

Her:You like

I couldn't say nuthin but it did feel good she moved faster and faster I came and she licked her fingers and left me there like a fool. I went up upstairs and room a shower and put on another swim suit and bleached shorts and my mk slides.I walk down and everybody looking at me and diamond got a smirk.

Me:yall ready

everybody: yeap

We left and went to the beach and it was nice and hot We found a spot. I jumped straight to the water everybody was having a nice time. I got out cause diamond kep touching me I was looking and saw like.....

VOTE COMMENT LIKE