Chapter 26

I woke up To the smell of food so I dashed to the kitchen. I see all these niggas eating.

Me: are you serious

Keon: yeap

Me:Where's me plate

Alex:Brandon

Me:you eating by food

Him:yeah

Me:daddy

My daddy: damn Brandon this your third plate

He gives me my plate and mumble ima get you.

I went in on my food a nigga was hungry. I went to the game room and saw my boys.

Me:ima bored asf

Brandon: who gives a fuck?

Me:I will call your mother

Brandon: you lucky

I sat on king lap and we watched the game well actually I watched they laugh at Me oh well HEAT NATION BITCH

King Pov

Hey yall it's Me huh long time but im taking Kayla out and for a date see I was fuck and duck but that girl change my ways she my life I love her to much.See hoes mad cause they not wifey material I wanna marry her and have my 4 kids. But I'm taking her out bye gotta get ready. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!!!!

Kayla Pov

I was laying down when a knock on the door and my mama walked in and gave Me a paper and walked out df

Me:mama

Her:read damn always asking question

I read it and it said

Dear my wife

I want you to get ready go in your room and get the dress and meet Me outside.

I got excited I went to get ready I took a shower and put on the long red dress with cream heels I pinned my hair up nd put in my diamond studes and my black glasses I look good. I went outside and see a white limo and a driver.

Driver: Ms.Jones I will be your driver

Me:okay

He opens the door and I got in he closed my door and walked to the driver side. We rode off so I just gotten in instagram for about 30 min and we came to a stop he came and open the door and we are at a restaurant and it's look enpty. I walked in and the waiter came and took Me to the table. I sit down and king come with a black tux with his dreads loose my baby look good.

Me:aww baby

Him:you like it

Me:I  love it

The Food Came We Ate And Talked All Nite I Love IT. He said that it was another surprise he walked on stage and went backstage and future came out and sang I wanna be with you omg I started crying I was happy I love him so much.

King:Baby I love you so much the world can tare us apart I wanna you to be wife and have my 4 kids

I kissed him and it got passionate we got heated and I said finished this later. We went to my house and no one was I went to his room and he started kissing me on my neck . I started to let out moans and he took my dress off. He was already was undress I took off my undergarments he push Me on the bed and started kissing me stomach then he made his way for n to my cookie jar and he gave me head.  He started playing with my pearl and licking it and he put two fingers in there and started pumping in and out.

Him:you like it

.....

I couldn't talk it felt so good.

Him:I can't hear you

He moved faster and fqster

Me:YESSSSSSSSS

He stuck inside me it hurted for like 5 min than it was replaced with pleasure it felt so good.

Me:ooooooooo Daddy

He started moving faster and faster he thurst in and out of me.

He put me on all four and started moving in and out.

I wanted to take control I flipped us over and started to ride him.

Me:who in control

.....

Me:nigga I said who

Him:y - you

We went for about 20 min and I got tired and went to sleep.

King Pov

I put it down good she went to sleep but let me go cause I'm sleepy to bye ♥♥♥♥♥♥