The Secret's Out Part 2

"Ally, why is he here and who scream." I asked.

"Michael is here to see you, and micheal came out of no where and I scream". Aunt Ally answered.

"Why are you here to see me?" I asked Michael.

Michael was the leader of the vampires.

"I heard some witness that you are hanging out with a werewolf. Is this true?".

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I lied.

"Oh really. come out!"

The same guys who tried to jump me walk in the house.

"That's the girl who been hanging out with that werewolf name Ponyboy Curtis." the tall one said.

"Starlight, is this true?" my aunt asked.

"No their lying. I would never hang out with a werewolf!"

"I'm sorry Starlight. But 3 against 1 their telling the truth."

Oh my gosh. Did he just say that. Great now everyone going to know I'm a human.

"Today will be you last Starlight. At noon you will die."

"You can't do that!" shouted my aunt.

"Silent. See you at noon." micheal said and left.

"Ally, what are we going to do. Their going to know I'm a human!" I shouted.

"Calm down were think of something."

12:00

Ally and I have a plan. Hopefully this will work.

They put me on the pole so the sun can hit me.

" ladies and gentleman we are gathered here today for another vampire who betrayed us." micheal shouted.

Everyone started cheering. In the distant everyone is in position for the plan. Let the plan begin.

"Hey everyone", shouted Jessica,"I just saw another vampire going to the werewolf side".

Everyone raned to where she was. My uncle came from behind and untied me. My aunt than made a copy of me than tied her up.

We all raned to the wood. So we watch them come back and burn my copy to death. Our plan work. We did.

"Hey star, our plan work." said Jessica.

We both jump up and down. But I forgot one thing. How am I going to go to school without anyone finding our I'm alive.

Hey everyone sorry I haven't been updating. But now I'm back.

What would she do? Will Ponyboy think she's dead? Will anyone else find out that she's a human besides Jessica and Ponyboy? Find out on the next chapter.