Dear Dashie

Hey guys! Lightning strike is @REALBEDHEAD 's OC so this story is dedicated to her. In this story season 6 didn't happen, but rainbow dash became a wonder-bolt. BTW, the drawing above is by @REALBEDHEAD and that is lightning strike. Anyways, I hope you will enjoy the story! 😀😋😝

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rainbow dash's POV

"Sorry not sorry, Soarin. But we are over!"

My words echoed through the halls as I shout at my colt friend. Well, ex-coltfriend.

"But dear, we are just friends!" He said.

I glared at him. "Friends huh? Then why did you kissed spitfire?"

"I can explain."

"Spare me your lies! It's too late to explain. We are over."

And with that, I turned around and flew away. I don't want to see him. He will just play with my heart if we continue this.

I flew to the window of my room in the wonderbolt's HQ. I sighed and lay on my bed. I looked around the room. My roommate, lightning strike, is not around.

That when I saw a letter on my desk. I grabbed it, opened the envelope, and began reading the letter.

Dear Dashie,

Roses are red
Violets are blue
I think you are awesome
Because I like you

~⚡️ ~

What?! Is this a love letter?! From who could this be?!

The letter is kind of cheesy, a kind of letter that an egghead will write. But I have to admit that it's also 20% cooler than Soarin. (Way way way more cooler)

I put the letter on my bedside table. Whoever wrote the letter should be a wondercolt too. Who could it be?

During the practice for our next performance, I received another letter.

Dear dashie,
How are you doing? Did you like my poem? I hope you are doing just fine. I don't like seeing you sad or frustrated. When you are hurt, I am hurt. I would like you to know that I think about you everyday and every night. I like you so much, I think I'm falling in love with you.

~⚡️ ~

I blushed. This guy is so sweet, I admit.

"Dash! Come here now! We have to practice!"

I got up from the bleachers and dashed to my position. Princess Celestia invited us to perform before the grand galloping gala starts. I can't wait to see my friends! And maybe I can ask twilight and Princess cadence for advice on this secret admirer.

For the rest of the week, I received more and more letters from the mysterious admirer. And the more sweet notes that I read, the more curious I become. Who could this be?

I also noticed that lightning strike is acting a bit....weird this days. She always looks nervous and she doesn't make eye contact. Is she keeping a secret from me? Ever since I became a wonderbolt, lightning become my best friend and we never keep secrets from each other.

At the day of the of the gala, I quickly put on my wonderbolt uniform. We will wear our gala outfits later, after the performance.

As I was getting ready, I found another letter waiting for me at the door of my room....

Dear Dashie,
I think it's time for you to know who I am. Please meet me at the garden at 8 o'clock during the gala. I hope you have a good time, my love.
~⚡️~