Escaping Together

Runaway
erosthechangling Eros x Helios short story
(I added my OC, Sunrise Shine) in the story. I hope you don't mind...)
Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Eros' POV

"Eros! Eros! The Queen is looking for you!" Sunrise Shine, my fellow changeling friend cried while running towards me.

"What?!" I exclaimed. "How did she find out where I am?"

Sunrise stopped running to catch her breath. "I don't know... But you better hide, NOW!"

I nodded in reply. I thought no changeling will ever know where I am staying but I was so wrong...

Sunrise dragged me inside her house. She quickly locked the door and closed all windows. It was really dark inside but I didn't care. The important thing is no pony knows that I'm inside Sunrise's home.

I froze when I heard somepony chuckling. It sounds so familiar. I heard that kind of laugh before.

No! Please tell me it's not her, I thought.

It's not her. It's not her.

"Hello Eros, my dear. I'm so glad to see you again." The voice said.

Me and sunrise looked at each other. "We're doomed..."

We turned around and saw Chrysalis who's green eyes are glowing and staring right at us.

Before I can react, my vision turned black...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in a dark familiar place. I rubbed my eyes and scanned the room. I was at the hive, that's why my surroundings are so familiar.

Queen Chrysalis flew towards me. "I'm sorry, my dear, but you betrayed me. I have no choice but to punish you. You have to stay here until I trust you again."

I gasped with shock. "WHAT?! NOOOOOO!!!"

"It's for your own good..." Chrysalis remarked. Then she left the room.

Tears start to flow from my eyes. "It's not fair..." I mumbled, as I wiped my tears away. "I don't want to be live like a changeling. I want to do what normal ponies do!"

I sat down and continued crying. My thoughts suddenly turned to Helios. The changeling who I can relate a lot to. Why am I thinking about him? My heart begins to beat fast just thinking about him. The more I try to think about something else, the more I think of him. What is this feeling?

Is this what they call...love? Can changelings fall in love?

I sighed. No! No! No! Changelings feed on love, they do not feel it!

Or do they...?

I jumped from the sound of something drilling. The drilling sound became louder and louder. I began to panic. What is happening?

Suddenly, a hole emerged from the cave's walls. A handsome stallion is peeking through it.

"HELIOS!" I exclaimed with relief. "Thank goodness you're here!"

"Shhhh!" He said. "Don't be so loud!"

I placed a hoof on my mouth and giggled a bit. "Sorry!"

Helios continued drilling the walls until it was big enough for me to fit through it. "There! Now we better hurry up before anypony can see you escape."

I nodded. I managed to escape through the hole thanks to Helios helping me.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem! I'm BERRY smart and courageous for doing that. Hmmm?"

I laughed at his silly pun. "You're so crony!"

He smiled. "Nah! Admit it. You think my puns are PUNny!"

"Haha! You got me!"

"Hey! Who goes there?" A changeling boomed.

"Oh-no! We've been caught!" Helios said. "Come on! RUN!"

Helios held my hand, which caused me to blush, and we both ran as fast as we can.

After a lot of running, we stopped to catch our breath. I looked back. Phew! No one followed us! We're safe!

We both looked at each other and smiled. Then we burst out laughing.

"Hey! Who goes there!" Helios said, mimicking the changeling guard who almost caught us.

I laughed harder, which caused me to almost fell. Good thing Helios was there to catch me.

"I'm glad that you catch me when I fall." I said, still laughing a bit. Then I stopped when I realized that what I said has a double meaning.

We both blushed and looked at each other.

"Eros. There's something I want to tell you." Helios spoke, softly.

"What is it?"

"I always think about you, Eros. That's why I got so worried when I found out what Chrysalis did to you. I can't imagine my life without you. You make me feel complete. I love you..."

I gasped and blushed. That's was so sweet!

Suddenly, he pulled me closer. I can feel his breath tickling my nose. Then he kissed me. His lips were so soft. I want this moment to last forever...

After a while, I pulled back and said to him. "I love you too, Helios."

He smiled and looked up. I looked up too and saw a shooting star.

"Make a wish, Eros." He whispered to me.

I don't need to make a wish. Cause my wish already came true. I closed eyes and pictured my wish.

Me and Helios escaping together...

A/N:
THE ENDING IS SO CHEESY!!! 😝😖
Well, I tried my best. This was done at night so I was rushed to do this story. I think it's a good story, though. I like cheesy endings! 😆
If you spot a grammar mistake, please comment about it so I can fix it. I hope you enjoyed the story! BAI!!! 👋
~Sunshine (a.k.a The Awesome, Insane Tomato!!! 😜🍅😜🍅)

Wait a minute- WHAT HAPPENED TO SUNRISE SHINE?! 🙀

Sunrise: I'm ok!