How do I tell him? (CheesePie)

How do I tell him?
Cheese Sandwich X Pinkie Pie
November 2016

"Pinkie! Your friend Cheese Sandwich is coming here tomorrow!" Rarity exclaimed, making Pinkie Pie jump with excitement.

"Really?!" The pink earth pony asked, jumping up and down. "Really? Really? Really?"

Rarity giggled softly. "Really, darling."

Pinkie Pie couldn't wait to see Cheese Sandwich! They have a lot to catch up about.

"Maybe it's time that you tell him what you feel..." Rarity said.

Pinkie Pie stopped jumping. Her excitement turned to nervousness.

The pink party pony has secret feelings towards her fellow party planner. Rarity is the only pony in the whole of Equestria who knows about that. The unicorn would always encourage Pinkie to tell Cheese what she truly feels, but Pinkie would always back out.

"I d-don't know about that..." Pinkie Pie said. "What if he doesn't like me back? THAT WOULD BE REALLY REALLY BAD!!!! How do I tell him!?"

"Calm down, Pinkie dear!" Rarity cried. "If you don't want to tell him face-to-face just write a letter to him or-"

"Or maybe I can throw a party!" Pinkie pie interrupted.

Rarity shrugged. "Whatever you want to do, darling. It's your choice! I'll help you if you want..."

"Yay!" Pinkie pie cried, jumping again. "We have a mission! Throw a super duper spectacular party for Cheese Sandwich!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The smell of delicious pastry floated across the room, making Rarity's mouth water.

I bet it's Pinkie Pie baking something spectacular, she thought.

Rarity looked around the room. It was decorated with yellow and light pink ribbons, streamers, and balloons. A medium sized table with chairs is placed in the middle of the area.

"Hey Rarity!" Pinkie pie greeted her unicorn friend. "What do you think of the decorations?!"

"Fabulous!" Rarity exclaimed. "Although, you should put some sparkly curtains on the windows. It would add a nice touch to the room. Good thing I have some with me. I thought it would be a lovely decor."

"Yay! Thank you Rarity!" Pinkie pie cried happily.

Rarity helped Pinkie Pie put up the curtains. Suddenly, they smelled something burning...

"What is that?!" Rarity cried.

"OH-NO!!! THE CHEESE PUFFS!!!" Pinkie Pie declared.

She ran into the kitchen and returned with the burned pastries. Then she accidentally tripped, causing for the Cheese Puffs to splatter everywhere.

"Goodness Gracious!" Rarity exclaimed as she ran over a curtain with cheese stains. "My precious curtains!"

"Everything is ruined!" Pinkie Pie sat, defeated. "The super duper spectacular party is ruined!"

"What party?" A familiar voice boomed in. Pinkie Pie and Rarity turned around. It was...

"...CHEESE SANDWICH?!" The fashionista unicorn exclaimed.

"What happened here?" Cheese looked around. "It looks like a mess."

Pinkie pie blushed with embarrassment. "I was meant to throw a party for you, but I completely messed up!"

"It's ok, Pinkie." Cheese spoke softly. "Why are you going to throw a party for me? It's not my birthday."

Pinkie Pie looked away from Cheese and looked at Rarity.

"Go ahead Pinkie!" Rarity whispered. "Just tell him."

Pinkie pie's heart began to beat faster. She took a deep breath and turned to the other party pony.

"You see, Cheese..." Pinkie pie said. "Ever since you left, I started thinking a lot about you. Rarity would always tell me to tell you this but I feel like your going to leave me. Well, now that you're here, I might as well tell you that I..."

"...I like you."

Cheese Sandwich blushed and smiled. "I will never leave you Pinkie pie. You were always in my thoughts too. I have a crush on you since I first saw you, you know."

Pinkie pie's eyes lit up "Really?"

"Yep!" Cheese said. Then she hugged Pinkie Pie tightly.

"Aww!" The pink pony cried. "You're as sweet as sugar."

Cheese Sandwich turned red when Pinkie Pie kissed him on his cheek.

Rarity grinned as she watch the two ponies share their special moment. She saw Pinkie Pie wink at her. Rarity winked back.

How do I tell him?

Simple, just say the words. Special moments happen unexpectedly.

A/N: Is it just me, or is this story kinda CHEESY? (Pun intended 😜) LOL! It doesn't matter, I like cheesy stories! 😙💕

Here are some Cheesecakes for the people who read this story! 🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰