The Story of Pinkamena 1

(Part 1)

Ever wondered how Pinkamena came to be? Read this story and you'll find out more about this 'Cupcakes' character.

Pinkamena came from a simple family in a rock farm. She moved to a village called Maneland by herself at a young age.

Pinkamena Diane Pie was a very cheerful pony. She always throws parties for her friends and she is always the one who greats a newcomer in their village. She is also known for her beautiful, straight, pink mane.

The problem with Pinkamena is that she doesn't have her cutie mark yet, even if she is a teenage pony now. She knows that her cutie mark will come when she found her destiny.

One day, while preparing for an upcoming party, Pinkamena heard that a new pony will come to their village. The newcomer is an alicorn who also likes celebrations.

"Goody! Goody!" Pinkamena exclaimed to herself. "I must throw a special party for this new pony. It's a great thing that she likes parties too!"

The next week, the alicorn arrived at Maneland. Her name is Princess Celebrate, the Princess of Parties.

She has blue, pink, and yellow mane that looks like ribbons. Her eyes are like pretty, blue balloons. And her coat is as pink as a delicious, pink, cotton candy.

Celebrate was also throwing a party the same day as Pinkamena's. The ponies in the village has to choose which party to attend.

"Which party are you going to?" A pony asked her friend.

"I'm going to Celebrate's party. She is new here and I'm sure Pinkamena will understand." Her friend replied.

The first pony nodded to the other pony. "I'll attend the alicorn's celebration too. She is after all the Princess of Parties. I think even Pinkamena will attend her party!"

On the day of the party, Pinkamena was busy preparing for her party. She added lots of pastel pink, blue, and yellow ribbons and balloons because she knows that Celebrate likes those colors. She baked a cake that has a drawing of the face of the princess.

"Done!" Pinkamena cried. "Now all I have to do is wait for the guests to arrive..."

Pinkamena waited... And waited.... And waited... but not a single pony came.

Pinkamena began to wonder if her invitations disappear. Why the hell no one is here for her party?! Maybe this is just a cruel joke in her. Maybe everypony will in come later and surprise her.

The pink pony looked out of her window glumly. No pony cared about her party. This never happened to her before.

She heard music and saw lights coming from the next house. She decided to sneak and peek at the window.

Pinkamena was surprised to see everypony inside. They were all having a good time. A good time without her...

"Woo-hoo! Princess Celebrate is great at making parties! Even better than Pinkamena!" A pony exclaimed.

"I agree! Pinkamena's parties are nothing compared to this! Princess Celebrate is the best!"

Pinkamena's body began to fill with anger. She rushed back inside her house and locked the door.

Nopony likes her parties. Nobody likes her. They didn't even invite her to Celebrate's celebration. They all like princess Celebrate better.

The pink pony began to cry. Her tears rolling down furiously from her cheeks. She was almost red with anger boiling inside her.

"You won't get away with this, Princess Celebrate!" Pinkamena screamed.

Then she laughed. She laughed, drowning all the sanity inside her body.

"I will get you princess. The party is over..."

(To be continued...)