Chapter 1 - Scott & Stiles

HI my name is Samantha, im 17 years old. i have just moved to beacon hill 2 weeks ago, because Father wanted to get away and go somewhere knew and start out new. My mother had past away when i was 2 years old from murdered, but we never found out who killed her. 

MORNING 7AM MONDAY 15th

I woke up to my alarm at 7 aclock, i got up, put my slippers on and went into down stairs got a apple in my pajamas from the bowl and ate it then went and had a shower. After i brushed my teeth then put my make up on. It was 8am by the time i had been totally ready. My father drove me to school at 8:15. This was my first time at a new school so i was a bit scared. My father dropped me right outside the school doors and i got out. When i got out everyone seemed to be staring at me, i said good bye to my father and headed in the school to find my locker. As i was walking up the steps into the school i saw 2 guys at the other side of the parking lot looking at me in a weird way, but i ignored it and walked inside. I found my locker but it was far away from the school doors, and it took me  10 minuets to find it.Whilst i was putting my things into my locker i heard some 2 boys talking near by and it turned out it was the guys looking at me in the parking lock. 

Scott: "Hi"

Samantha:"hi"

Scott: "you new here"

Samantha:"yeah "

Scott :"ow well I'm Scott and this is stiles" pointing to stiles.

Stiles: "hi"

Samantha: "hi him I'm Samantha"

stiles: "is that your locker"

Samantha: "no i have just broke into someone elses"

Stiles: "really"

Samantha:"no of course not it my new one"

Stiles:"ow"

Scott: "ow well our lockers are next to yours"

Samantha:"cool, um do you know where the history room is i have it next but  i dont no where it is"

Scott:"well i have that next so your in mine and stiles classes so you could come with us"

Samantha:"sure thanks"

Once we got to class i sat next to Scott and Stiles sat behind us so he could talk to us.

Stiles: "hey"

Samantha: "hey"

stiles: "liking this lesson?"

Samantha: "Yeah i like history its my fave lesson, let me guess you hate it"

Stiles: "umm well its not my favourite lesson"

Samantha laughs.

Scott: "hey stiles do you really want to get Samantha in trouble on her first day, in her first lesson"

Stiles: "well i wasnt planning to get caught"

Teacher:"stiles Stilinski stop annoying the new girl"

Everyone looked at him and he sat back embarrassed.

Teacher: "everyone as you can see there is someone new her meet Samantha Wilson"

I smiled whilst everyone looked at me.

Scott whispered in to my ear "this happens to ever new person everyone watching them to see what there like"

Samantha: "really"

Scott: "its how they tell if your cool or not"

Samantha: "so what do they think"