Chapter 2 - Lunch At My House

Father: "Samatha"

Samatha:"yeah"

Father: "some guy is at the door, called Scott"

Samatha:"oww cool"

i walked down stairs and walked to the door to fined Scott there, who was a bit scared as my dad was giving him werid looks

Samatha: "hey you can and knocked"

Scott: "yeah i thought we could walk in well i have to meat Stiles half way but you could walk with me if you wanted"

Samatha:: yeah sure let me just get my stuff come in"

i ran up stairs and grabbed my bag and my phone and casual trying to ask normal walked down the stairs

Samatha: "ok lets go"

SCott: "ok this is a really nice house" he said as we just stepped out the door"

Samatha:"bye dad" i shouted "yeah my mum and dad have a bit of money and stuff but i dont really care"

Scott: "haha so what did you do after school"

Samatha: "not much just went on laptop watched tv my best friend from my old school is coming round tomorrow cant wait, you and stiles should come you might like her she is really nice"

Scott: "yeah sure ill come just have to ask Stiles im sure he will come"

We carried on talking about the usual stuff until we got to the bench where Scott meats Stiles everyday

Samatha: "here"

Scott: "yeha i no it werid bench , but he should be here soon"

At that moment a loud car came driving past and stopped infront of me and stiles. It was Jackson

Jackson: "hey Samatha , what you doing waiting here in the cold"

Samatha: "well i was just thinking of standing here for the entire day then when its midnight walk home and get run over by a car"

Jackson:"well thats was obvirously sarcasion, so you want a lift"

Samatha: "well im with Scott and Stiles so no"

Jackson: "well i can only see Scott and there is no Stiles"

Samatha: "yes there is"

Jackson: "where "

Samatha: "walking across the road right now look behind you"

and there he was Stiles casual walking down the road towards me and Scott with a big burger in his hand.

Stiles: "hey samatha you walking with me and scott today"

Samatha: "yeah totally "

Jackson: "so do you want a lift"

Samatha: "jackson do you reallt think after waiting here all thisime for Stiles i want a lift, .. .. BYe" and me Scott and stiles walked off downt the road towards school.

Once me and scott and stiles got to school we were late so we ran to class quickly.

Teacher: "where do you think you have been"

Stiles: "well  we have been walking to school"

Teacher : "go and sit down now"

we all went and sat down, i sat in behind scott and stiles sat beside him.

Samatha: "hey scott do you have a pen i couldborrow"

Scott: "yeah sure here ahve mine"

Samatha :"thanks"

After lesson Stiles had a detetion in science so he left and me and scott went down town for lunch

Scott: "soo where do you wanna go then"

Samatha:"dont mined anywhere, do you think the chip shop is open"

Scott: "i dunno lets go and see" and  we walked to the shop

Samatha: "damm its shut i really wanted some chips "

Scott: "me too "

Samatha: "hey wanna go to mine i have chips there its only 3 miniuets away"

Scott: "yeah sure, isnt your mum and dad in"

Samatha:"ow no there at work today, they will be home later like 9ish"

Scottt:"ow ok then"

we both walked tlo my house i opene the front door.

Samatha: "you can turn the tv on if you want while i make something to eat"

Scott: "sure" he walked over and turned on Celebrity JUice

Samatha: "omgi love this show"

Scott: "me too "

Samatha:"did you see the one wiht Mcfly"

Scott: "yeah that one was funny as "

i went and carried on wiht the chips, once i had cooked we had chips, prawn crackers,hot chocolate and melted chocolate. i no itsunhealthy but i go gym on Tue, Thur,Fri and sun so ill burn it off.

Samatha: "here"

Scott: "wow that looks soo nice" then grabbing some prawn crackers"

Samatha: "hehe i made itall "

Scott: "really these arewell nice"

samatha: "thanks the mircowave helped me alot "hehehe i laughed

We both carried on watching Celebrity Juice.

Once we had fineshed most of our lunch we both got a spoon and ate lots of melted chocolate about 5 bars of chocolate melted in a huge bowl. 

At this moment it all became quiet , i always liked Scott from the first time i meet him , i think he is fit and i like him alot buti cant go out with him, what would happen if we broke up what about sties how would he fill. all of this was going through my head until this happened.

Scott: "samatha i need to tell you something"

Samatha: "yeah"

Scott: "ever since i meet you  i have liked you alot and well " and then he leaned in and went to kiss me.

I leaned away, i wanted it to happen so bad but if something went wrong. stiles and i were like best mates and if me and scott broke up then it might ruining my friendship with him.

Samatha: "imsorry i cant"

Scott: "what"

Samatha:"Stiles if something happened and i couldnt see Stiles again, you no he is my betsfriend and i dont want anything to ruinen are friendship and if we broke up then , me and stiles friend ship, sorry"

Scott: "ow

Samatha: "i think you should go "

Scott: "Arnt you coming back to school"

Samatha/: i feel abit sick after the chocolate not today"

Scott: "ow ok bye" and he walked out the dorr

Ifelt so bad for the hole day, this is going to be so awrward between me and scott now  why did he have to do thta, i no yes i like him ALOOT butwhy now nowwhen i not sure whats right or wrong ahhhh 

I wentto bed at about 7 pm , i just wasnt in a awake mood, there was a lot of thoughts going through me ...

________________________

I no yes this is quite bad but it gets better xxxx 

Please comment pleaseeee

Sorry bout crap spelling