Chapter 3 - Lies Lead To Secrets

Waking up in the morning was like hell everything i thought i could sleepoff and in the morning would go just came back hitting me hard in the head leaving me with these problems...

I layed in bed not wanting to get up for school but i knew if i didnt then people may wonder and i wouldnt want to upset my mother it has only been 1 week at my new school and so much has happened i dont want my mother to worry.

U got u and heading into the shower, then putting my makeup on getting changed and headed down stairs. Igot a yogart out of the frigde and sat down on the sofa wheere my mother was watching some crap show called Deal or no deal. 

Mother: "Samatha your up, i have to work late today at work so make your own dinner both me and your father our working soyou will be home alone"

Me:"ok"

Mother:" ok dont get into any trouble i have to go see you later"

Me: "by"

As soon as my mum left i switched the channel over to my faviourt show Russell Howard Good News. 

I have always loved this program and Of course Russell aswell.

After watching RussellHoward it was time for me to begin to walk to school. I got my keys and headed out side. As i walked out the doori could see Scott from the other side of the river in the centre of the neabourhood, i turned and walked the oppersite way to him even if it took longer.

All i could think about walking to school was if stiles new would he get mad my mother always said he liked me but i never took it suriously? Maybe he does maybe stiles might be nice not get angry, what am i thinking of course he would i have known him since we were children until i moved house at the age of 5. I got to try my best and get nobody to find out ! 

I arivied at school to find that i was early EARLY im never early it turns out i was so worried that i walked realy quick i got here really quick.

I sat on the steps outside the main doors waitingfor one person i no to come, and the only people i new so far at the school was scott and stiles, wellthere the only people who liked me. I waited around 10 miniuets until people began to arive I was still sat there waiting for stiles mainly not really scott as yeah. Finally stiles arrived with nobody beside him. 

Stiles: "hey samatha how long you been here"

Samatha:"not long where is scott? "

Stiles: "he is ill or something i didnt get time to speek to him this morning ,  his brother toldme "

Samatha: "ow ok you all right"

OMg why isnt scott in is it because of yesterday

Stiles:" Yeahwanna go to lockers i need ta put books away"

Samatha: "yeah ok" 

we both walked to our lockers which were next to each others so we didnt hve to split up. After putting are books back we went to our first lesson which was Science which we had together, usually stiles works with scott but  me and him worked together then. we had to desect a frog. It wasnt the best thing to do but i like bloody things and i did it with my best mate stiles so it was cool, but  the one problem which i couldnt get out my head was the thing between me and scott me saying no to him must of hurt him, i couldnt get this out of my head the entire time in science stiles must never find out i was scared he knew and hated me but he didnt know...

After one annoying day at school haveing scott in my head the entire time i headed home and sat up stairs on my bed waiting for scott to come on facebook so i could talk to him. At six aclock scott still wasnt online he is always on facebook and now he suddenly isnt this isnt right. So i asked scotts brother if he was ok and where he was..... (this is the convosation)

Me:"hi your scotts young brother arnt you 

Harry: "yeah 

Me:"ow i just wanted to askif he is ok

Harry: "yeah he is fine, why ask

Me: "well he wasnt in school today i was just wondering

Harry: "what do you mean he was in school today he left this morning early to go in to school

Me: "Really he wasnt in school at all i didnt see him,  stiles told me you said he was ill and wouldnt be coming in

Harry: "i never said that i saw him leave early this morning he said he had some work due in early so he left like at 7am"

Me: "Really is he home yet

Harry: "no i had a text from him saying he is at stiles"

Me: "ow ok thanks 

Harry : ":)

How Werid why would scott say   he was going to school and not go and why  had stiles lied to me ? why would they both do that they are either both doing something they dont want me to no or its a really mixed up problem and stiles is just being a dick.Thats it im going to knock at stiles see whats going on 

KNOCK KNOCK

the dooropened and there was stiles dad, he didn look  to happy

Me: "hi John ( i knew him quite well )

John (STiles dad) : " Ow hi samatha 

Me:"is stiles there"

john: "ow no he just left "

Me: "ow ok do you know where

John: "ow no but he went down that way of the road (pointing to the right

Me: "ow ok thanks 

John: by

I started walking down the road which was long then i saw Stiles at the end of the road, but he seemed quite scared so i followed him.... BUt this leaded somewhere bad i could feel it deep inside but i carryed on following him. .... .. . 

_________________________

Sorry bout that leading you with a hanging end but carry on reading the next chapter is soon to be done xxx