Chapter 10 - The Text Messages

Straight after reading the text messages i went onto facebook and told stiles everything, i  planned to meet him at the park so i can show him then Scott will come as well. Propley Derek as well.

I got to the park quick as i thought a mental werewolf guy was trying to kill me and propley is.

As soon as stiles got there i ran up to him hugged him and explained the whole texts to him. Then he took me in his jeep back to the old burnt down looking house and not surprisingly Derek and Scott was there.

Stiles: Look i think the Alpha is after Samantha

I looked red as i hated being centre of etestion.

Derek: i told you she never should have got involded the alpha is never going to stop now this is going to meen we have to kill the alpha soon and find him first which will be hard as his main target now is Samantha we have to keep her safe make sure he cant get to her so when he trys we can get him.

Scott ran up to me and hugged me 

Scott: Ok im guarding Samantha all the time knowing a mental werewolf is trying to get her

Derek : first of all you cant always we have to control your angry and secondly he is mental he is smart a smart werewolf which will be able to rip your head off if you dont consentrate.

Me: Im sorry if any one gets hurt but i dont need your protection like i told you its my fault i got involded leave it scott learn to control your angry and forget about me ill be fine ill lock myselfin my room it all be fine.

derek : you think that will stop a blood thursty beasty the alpha is propley here watching us and we dont no he will kill you 

Scott: Samantha you my life i will protect you know matter what