Chapter 5 - WereWolf Boy

Morning is not my friend neither is waking up. In mornings  i never want to gt up its like someone has tied me to the bed and i cant move but this morning this didn't happen as all last night i couldn't sleep knowing that somehow Scott is a werewolf and stiles new and there was another werewolf called the alpha .... all of this is too confusing for me to understand. But the one thing i understood the most is if i meet stiles and scott by the woods midday then i will understand everything.

I got up ran a shower, got dressed and headed straight to my phone. I new if stiles forgot to meet me as usually he would change his mind in letting me know everything so i texted him this - 

"To Stiles10:30am

Heyy Remember meet me at the side of the woods, 12, today ! Be There I Have To Know Everything

From Samantha 

As soon as i sent this i went on my laptop and googled werewolf trying to find out anything about a werewolf, turns at a full moon, kills humans, Very Very Strong, Smell for miles. As soon as i saw this i shut the laptop and grabbed my bag with my phone and money in and headed to the woods.

I got to the side of the woods at around 11:45 i still had 15 minuets this scared me as the longer i waited the more scared and confused i got of the situation. FInally Stiles arrived but with no Scott once again.

Me: Wheres Scott again

Stiles: since you left yesterday at the woods he disappeared off somewhere i have been looking for him all night but Derek made me go home.

Me: well then what the hell is going on all you said to me was Scotts a werewolf and so is this derek guy and theres someone or something called a Alpha attacking Scott!

Stiles: Ok samantha ill tell you everything ok, Scott  got bitten one night by this werewolf the alpha and every since then Scott hasnt been able to control his self as whenever he gets angry or its a full moon he turns to a werewolf and attacks people. We , me and Derek have been trying to teach him to be able to control and be able to turn werewolf and not hurt people.

Me: ok so im meant to understand al of that and believe it

Stiles: well yeah seeing as you saw it all yesterday samantha dont tell no body, if people find out lots of people can get hurt !

Me: I wont tell just wow thats amazing unbelievable wow Scott .... thats a lot to take in in like 5 minuets.

Stiles: Hey samantha

I planked out and seem to be in my own world

Me:  yeah

Stiles: umm you better stay  out thewhole thing keeps you safe

Me: No

Stiles: what?

Me: No im helping with this i know now anyway you and Scott are my best mates im helping you cant stop me

Stiles: samantha you could get hurt

Me: i dont care cmon lets try and find this Wolf Scottt

We both walked off looking everywhere we thought he could be. I still didnt truly understand what i was doing and what was going on but who cares , me i go with the flow.

Stiles: Arrr where is he

Me: wouldhe be in the woods

Stiles: maybe but you sure ya wanna go through there

And then i ran straight into the woods

Me: well we have looked everywhere else, this is all thats left