Chapter 4 - The Stawk

The me following stiles was going OK hadn't seen me then he walked into the one place i never thought he would go. There had been lots of crimes over the past months in the woods .. yet stiles was going in there! but i carried on following him i had to find out what he was up to and what he was keeping from me.

The woods was huge like nothing before and every step i took got colder and colder as i got further into the deep woods.

I stayed far back from stiles so he wouldnt see me.

But then stiles stopped at this house but not like anyother house it was old and looked as if ithad been burned years ago and left to rot, Stiles stood there as if he was looking for someone .. . .or something as well as me. Suddenly some guy huge strong guy appeared from out the house and walked up to stiles they began to talk but i couldnt hear them so i creppt slowly closer til i could just hear them. I could hear the guy say "whereis scott he is meant to be here by now", if he doesnt get here soon it may not be safe" Stiles then said "he will be here soon he wouldnt dare to not come its going to be a fall moon today no way we have 15 miniuets"

Something werid was going on. Then out of no were something made a loud rawr like nothing sounding like a wolf but one scary wolf, I saw stiles face turn into something bad as if he new something bad was about ot happened.

Suddenly a huge enormas thing jumped out of no where , i turned away hiding behind the tree i was so scared but i had to look, i turned my head and saw what the thing was..... i huge wolf..... ? how was it possibale. 

The GUy: "Stiles run run now" i heard shouting

Stiles:i cant what ok and stiles began to run but turned back and saw me hiding

Stiles: "Samatha ! what you doing here"

Me: "what is that whats going on"

Stiles:i cant tell you now we have to get out of here

Me: "what"

BUt then the guy fell right infront of my feet as if he had been throne over metres.

Me: ahhhh

Stiles: SAMATHA RUN

I turned around and saw the enormas creature runing striaght towards me i couldnt move but suddenely Scott came out of no were and jumped infront of me nd growled at the creature wolf. The moment was strange, scott growling then suddenely the creature and scott began to flight like never before. i watched the flight but i ot pulled away before i could even blink, the next thing i new i was running through the woods as fast as i could with stiles not wanting to look back. It was midnight now and i just got out the woods.

me: What the hell is going on

Stiles: Go home i dont have time to telll you

Me: no tell me other wise i will not go

Stiles: ok Seeing as yo seen it scott isnt who you think he is

Me: yeah

Stiles: he is a werewolf, he became a werewolf about 1 month ago, ever since then we have been trying to help him be able to control him as when he gets angry he turns or if its a full moon.

 Me: .... welll thats a surprise

stiles: bt you cant tell no one ok promise

Me: ofcourse i wont .... can i help

Stiles: you wont want to u could get hurt

Me: well...  i dont care im helpping wheres scott and who was that guy

stiiles; the guy i was with thats derek he is another werewolf he can control hiself he is helping with scott, and the other werewolf i guess was the alpha he is well not a good guy

Me: oww 

Stiles: ok go home now i dont want you hurt ok 

Me: Ok Only If you promise to meet me tomorrow here this spot at 12 with scott ok

Stiles: sure

Me: ok bye 

Stiles; Samatha

Me: Yeah

Stiles: Run home we dont no were the alpha is ok

I began to run back confused by the information i have just been given can it be true scott a werewolf and this is why they act werid and never seem to tell me anything they do confused is scott ok . I ran home and went straight to bed had to get there at 12 and find out everything thats going on .

___________________________

Sorry its quite bad couldnt think of much ,,