o n e

Illiana

"I just wanna say congrats, you're an official superstar, Illiana." My boss Hunter said. Well, most of you know him as Triple H.

I recently was in TNA or as some others call it, Impact Wrestling. I was in TNA for about 2-3 years but it has always been a lifelong dream of mine to be in WWE, alongside my big brother.

"Thank you so much, boss? I'm sorry I don't know if I should call you that or Mr. Hemsley or.."

"Please, call me Hunter, besides I'm not that old.. yet. Anyways, we're glad to have you here. If you need anything, don't hesitate to ask." Hunter said as I nodded and walked out of his office.

It's really happening. I'm in the WWE.

"Well won't you look at that, my baby sister, she's growing up." Randy said as he came behind me mocking tears.

"Randal Keith Orton, I'm 20. I think I'm pretty grown already." I said with a chuckle.

"Oh now we're using full names now?" He said as I smirked.

"Illiana Gabrielle Orton, you're gonna get it." He said.

That's my brother, you either love him, or hate him.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I said while crossing my arms.

"Your lucky I love you." Randy said.

"I love you too, Randy." I said with a smile.

Today, I am an official WWE Superstar. Sadly, I was in the era of bikini contests and 5 minute matches so I'll have to do something about that.

"So, how is it that your 5'2 and all of our family is very tall?" Randy said.

"I got my height from mom. I also look a lot like her." I said with a sad smile.

Our mom died in a car crash when I was 5 and Randy was 13 Now, he's 28 and I'm 20.

"Let's not make this day a bad one, do you know who your facing tonight?" He said.

"No, I don't know. Hunter told me I'm not gonna be in a one on one match." I said.

I think he has something planned but oh well.

"I'm gonna go to catering, wanna come?" Randy asked.

"No thanks. I'll go there in a while." I said with a smile.

He nodded as he left to catering. I decided to tour around the building. I do have to find my brothers locker room. Then, I bumped into someone.

"Hey watch where your going!" A voice said to me. That voice sounded familiar.

"I'm sorry. I didn't see you." I said nervously.

"Oh, looky here. A new diva. How cute. Tell me, how much money did Vince pay you to show your body off on tv?" He said as he tapped my nose.

I smacked his hand away.

"Ooh, a fiery one. I like em fiesty." Another voice said.

"So, princess, who are you, and what are you doing here?" That first voice said.

That voice belonged to the arrogant and cocky CM Punk.

"Don't call me princess. I'm a new wrestler. Clearly someone doesn't pay attention to the internet. I said crossing my arms while giving Punk a dirty glare.

"Aww, but I like that nickname for you. You seem different then all these Barbie's around here." Punk said.

"I am different. I'm gonna change this division." I said not backing down.