t h r e e

(A/N: have I told you how much I love Punk's old theme? One of my favorites.)

Illiana

It's been about a month since I won the battle royal. Royal Rumble is today and today is the day I win the title against Eve.

Punk hasn't really bothered me for a while which I was relieved yet worried. Was he planning something?

As I was stretching, I felt a hand on my shoulder. I jumped at the touch. It was only my brother.

"Woah, you okay there tiger?" Randy asked.

No, I thought you were Punk.

"Yeah, just a bit nervous. I mean within a month I already have a shot at the title." I said.

That was true. I was nervous. The match and Punk. Maybe I was overreacting?

"Well, since your a a bit shooken up, would you like to go to the gym with me? It helps me when I'm nervous. I mean we both have title shots tonight." Randy said.

All this worrying about Punk and I forgot my brother was facing Miz for the WWE championship. I totally deserve sister of the year award.

"Sure, besides I should go see Kelly and the girls. She texted me this morning saying she was going to the gym." I said smiling.

"Let's go change. We've got plenty of time before we have to be at the arena." Randy said.

Then we walked to the gym.

Little did I know was that a certain someone named CM Punk was an watching from afar. He watched her every move. Now, he was gonna go to the gym to see his girl again.

"Princess, I hope your prepared for tonight, because I sure am." Punk said with a smirk.

A few moments later...

As I was jogging on the treadmill, I suddenly had a bad feeling that something was gonna happen.

Then, he walked in. With his new nexus army.

One thing was on my mind, where was Randy?

As I tried to look around, it was crowded. Why was everybody here?

Then, I realized Royal Rumble is tonight and everyone goes to the gym on a pay-per-view.

Damn it Randy, where are you?

I didn't know my way to get back to the hotel. My phone was also at the hotel. How was I gonna get back?

"Hey there princess. It's been a month and you look even more beautiful. How is that possible?" The voice of the person named CM Punk said.

Randy, help me. Where are you?

I tried to walk away but the other new nexus members surrounded me.

"Wow princess. No 'hello?' That's not nice. I would usually have them beat to a pulp but I have an exception for you of course." Punk said grabbing a piece of my hair.

"Please, just leave me alone. I-I'll" I said trying to speak. Punk scared me. He made me nervous.

He chuckled. "Princess, do I scare you? There's no need to be afraid of me. I would never hurt you, ever." He said with a smirk. When he said that, my heart skipped a beat. Wait a minute. No, no, no, no, no, no.

"I just came to tell you that if your brother gets in my way, I'll have him beat. Also, tonight I wish you luck. Soon, we'll both be champions." He said.

"Leave my brother alone." I said stepping closer to Punk.

"I love your shyness, but I love your attitude." He said.

"Why won't you leave me alone?" I asked.

"Many reasons. Your beautiful. Your a challenge and I like challenges. Your also a damn good wrestler, unlike most of these barbies around here." He said.

He thinks I'm a good wrestler? No, don't let him get in your head. You have a title to win.

"As much as I appreciate the compliments, I have a match to get ready for tonight. So, if you'll excuse me." I said.

"Yeah, she has a match to get ready for." Randy said as he appeared behind me.

Thank the lord he finally shows up.

"Well look who's here, the big and bad viper." Punk said.

"Sis, why are you talking to him?" Randy asked.

"And who the hell are you to tell your sister who she can and can't talk to?" Punk said stepping closer to my brother.

Oh boy.

"Your gonna stay away from her Punk." Randy said also stepping closer to Punk.

"You can't tell me what to do. What are you gonna do Viper huh? Bite me or spit venom?" Punk said with a small chuckle.

"Your pretty funny outside the ring where I can't hurt you huh? I'm giving you one last warning. STAY AWAY FROM MY SISTER." Randy said as he started shaking.

Punk let out a small laugh.

"Randall, I always knew you had a sense of humor. Anyways, I wish the both of you luck tonight, well mostly just her. I mean, I do want one Orton to be champion. I must get going. I shall see the both of you tonight." Punk said as he blew a kiss towards me.

Then, him and the Nexus left.

"You know, I want to ask, but I need to let you focus for tonight. We should get going." Randy said.

He's right, but I have a bad feeling about tonight.

A/N: so, here's a new chapter after a milion years later. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed and the next chapter will be out soon. (-:

Fun Fact: Did you know that the theme song for Wwe Judgment Day in 2006 was 'This Fire Burns' by Killswitch Engage? That theme was formerly known as Cm Punk's until he debuted with 'Cult of Personality'.