f o u r

Illiana

She looks good to me..

"The following contest is for the Divas Championship.." Justin Roberts announced.

She's got everything I want, everything I need..

"Introducing first.."

She looks good to me..

"From Denver, Colorado, she is the WWE Divas Champion, Eve!"

She's got everything I want, everything I need..

I was waiting for Eve to enter the ring and boy was I nervous. I mean when you think about it Eve is taller and bigger than me. And she's also a great competitor.

But why was I so nervous to fight Eve? I've faced many challenges back in TNA like Awesome Kong and fighting someone like her should make me nervous. Maybe it's because this is my first WWE title match? Maybe I'm paranoid because of Punk.

"Illiana, your up."

It's showtime.

Cm Punk

I watched the tv as I awaited for Illiana to walk out to the ramp. I looked up at my phone. Almost time for my plan. She was wearing a silver attire that suited her perfectly. Her curves matched her perfectly, her ass was perfect size. Wow.

Man she's such a gorgeous girl. Can't wait till I can call her mine. Such a shame I have to hurt her cold blooded snake of a brother. I could care less about him getting hurt, I just don't want to hurt my Illiana, but he has to pay for what he's done.

Flashback

He will pay tonight.

Illiana

Hey!

"And her opponent.."

Hey, nothing you can say..

"From Saint Louis, Missouri.."

Nothing's gonna change what you've done to me. Now it's time to shine. I'm gonna take what's mine.

"Illiana Orton!"

Take what's mine...

I walked down the ramp with the crowd cheering my name.

"Illiana! Illiana! Illiana!" The crowd cheered.

I smiled as I climbed through the ropes. It's time.

"Ring the Bell!" The referee said as the bell rang.

Randy

'Let's go little sister.' I said in my thoughts.

I was backstage preparing for my match, which was the main event so I had time to watch my sister. I would greet her with a hug right when she comes to the back.

"Randall, it's nice to see you again." I heard Punk as I turned around and saw him with the New Nexus.

"What do you want?" I said as I could feel my anger boiling up.

"Well, I was going to watch the match from here just like you are right now. I was also planning on congratulating your sweet sister on winning the title because you and I know that she's got this in the bag." Punk said with a grin.