f i v e

Illiana

My eyes opened as I woke up in the trainers office. Punk must've brought me here.

But why?

In my mind, I had no idea why he did that, but there's some part of me that believes he's a really good person and he just gets mistreated most of the time.

But that still doesn't answer why he brought me here.

"Ah Ms. Illiana, your awake. How are you feeling?" The doctor asked.

"My head hurts, and I feel a little nauseous, but I feel a little bit better." I said.

"You just got a minor concussion no big deal. You just need to rest this whole week and you'll be back in the ring next week. I'll give you some painkillers just in case." The doc said.

"Thanks doc." I said.

"Your welcome. You may leave now." He said.

As I walked out I saw Punk across the hall.

Oh boy.

He saw me and immediately ran to my side.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Did he just ask me if I was okay? Did he get hit in the head too because this isn't the Cm Punk I know.

"Yeah, I just have a minor concussion. No biggie." I said awkwardly.

"Well I'm glad your okay." He said giving me a hug.

Well, this was awkward.

"Um Punk, if you don't mind me asking, why did you bring me back to the trainers?" I asked.

"It's an obvious answer. You should know why. Let me explain something to you princess. You see here, your like a new chew toy. Then, around here you got the dogs all around us that want the chew toy. But, the chew toy belongs to a certain dog and that certain dog will protect that chew toy at all costs." Punk said.

Is it kinda bad that I really like when he said he'd protect me at all costs?

"Well, um, I thank you for doing that Punk." I said awkwardly.

"Illiana, I'd do anything to protect you. You know that. I know that things aren't exactly at good terms especially with your brother but I will protect you at all costs." Punk said.

"Well thanks Punk, I appreciate-" I was trying to say before I got cut off.

"Illiana, your okay." My brother ran up to me.

"Keep your guys off of her Punk." Randy said.

"Randy-" I tried to say.

"Randy, you should be thankful. She's got a concussion and I helped her back here." Punk said.

"Punk-" I tried to interrupt.

"You know what? I do thank you for doing that. But that doesn't mean I like you Punk." Randy said.

"STOP!" I yelled.

"The both of you are acting like kindergarteners. Can't we just get along?" I said.

"Since when do you defend him?" Randy asked.

"Since when do you control her Randy?" Punk said.

"Randy, you know what you did back in 2009. You took Punk's title. You kicked him and he couldn't complete." I said.

"You saw that?" Randy asked.

"Yes I did Randy, you know I'm a big wrestling fan and I've watched every pay per view I can. Punk cashed in Money in the Bank and he won the title." I said.

"See Randy? At least one Orton has a right mindset." Punk said.

"But, it also doesn't mean you should attack him 2 years later." I said.

"See what I mean?" Randy said.

"You know what? I give up. Randy, we're going to the hotel. I'll see you later Punk." I said waving.

"I don't know why you put up with him. He's not a good guy Illiana." Randy said.

"You don't even know him Randy. Not saying I do know him, but still, you shouldn't judge someone." I said walking off.

These guys can't or never will get along.

It's been forever since I've updated and I'm so sorry. I have a job and I go to school so it makes it hard for me to write since I barely have free time. I hope you guys understand. :/