s i x

Illiana

I was walking through the halls of backstage looking for Punk. Yes, my brother doesn't want me near him but I need to properly thank him for bringing me to the docs when I got a concussion. Then I saw him go into the nexus locker room.

I really hope none of Nexus is in there. I don't wanna put up with all of them.

I went to the door and opened it and it was only Punk in there. Thank god.

When he saw me he looked a bit surprised.

"Illiana, what are you doing in here? Not that I'm complaining." Punk said.

"I wanted to come and thank you for what you did last week. My brother interrupted us and I thought I should tell you properly." I said.

"Well you should already know I would never wanna hurt you, ever. But your welcome." Punk said. 

Then, out of nowhere I just gave him a hug.

"What is this for?" Punk asked.

"Honestly, I don't know. I really don't know how to say thanks so I thought a hug would work." I said awkwardly.

"I do." He said with a smirk.

All of a sudden he grabbed me and laid me on the couch. Then, he got on top of me and looked me in the eyes. 

"Punk, no.." I said nervously. 

"Illiana, you don't see it yet, but I do. We have this connection. I'm going to show it to you." Punk said. 

Then, our lips connected. I didn't kiss him back but my body was saying something else. Then all of a sudden, I started to kiss him back. His lips slowly moved down to my neck as I softly moaned. 

"Your so damn beautiful." He said softly. 

I could tell by my body language that I wanted more. I wanted all of Punk. Then, his fingers started to mess with my jeans and that's when I had to stop this. I slightly pushed him away.

"Punk, we can't.." I whispered.

"Of course we can, just tell me you want me. I know you want me just as much as I want you." Punk said as he tried to lean in.

But before he could, there was a knock on the door. 

"Damn it." He whispered.

"Punk. Are you in there? Why is the door locked?" A voice yelled. 

"I just got out of the shower and I'm changing. I'll meet you guys in catering ok? Now let me finish." Punk said.

"Sorry Punk. We'll go." Another voice added as I heard footsteps walking away.

"Sorry bout that, now where were we?" Punk said as he tried to lean in again but I was able to stop him as I got up.

"Punk, I gotta go." I said fixing my hair and my jeans.

"Illiana, there's nothing to worry about." Punk said.

"I can't do this. My brother hates you and I'm supposed to hate you too." I said.

"As much as you want to hate me, you know you can't. I helped you at the Royal Rumble, if I didn't you would've been way worse. No matter what you think, we have a connection Illiana. We're meant to be. You'll see it. I see it and I know you will too." Punk said. 

"No Punk, we aren't. Goodbye." I said as I walked out of the locker room as fast as I could. I had to get out of there. 

"Illiana, there you are. I called you ten times. Where were you?' Randy asked. 

Oh well I was just having a hot make out session with Punk, no big deal. 

"I'm sorry, I was taking a nap at the hotel and my phone was dead." I lied.

I hated lying to Randy but you think that telling him that me, his little sister, and Punk, someone he hates, were basically making out was a good idea? Nope.

"I'm sorry if I sound harsh. I'm just being overprotective Randy again." He said. 

"It's okay." I said.

I'm gonna need to avoid Punk as best I can. I can't let this happen again.