t w o

Illiana

"Well you should go get changed sis. We have to catch up." Randy said.

"Alright, I'll meet you at the hotel in an hour?" I said.

"Sounds good. If your not there by then, I assume you've been kidnapped and I will call the police." Randy said.

"Don't worry, I'll text you. Love you." I said kissing him on the cheek.

"I love you too." Randy said as he went towards the exit.

As I started to walk towards his locker room, I was surrounded by Nexus.

"Well, well, well, we meet again princess." A certain someone named Cm Punk said.

"What do you want?" I said trying to get out of the circle that I was in the middle of.

As I tried to get out, Punk came in closer. I backed all the way into the wall as Punk was inches away from me. He put his arms on the wall so I couldn't leave.

"I just wanted to say congratulations on winning that battle royal. You're talented." Punk said coming closer.

"Thanks, well I gotta leave." I said trying to leave before Punk stopped me.

"Why do you gotta leave? Maybe I don't want you to leave." Punk said coming even more closer than before.

Soon, our chests were touching and our faces were inches away.

"Let me tell you something princess, there's something about you that I want. And when I want something, I get it no matter the cost. You know what I want princess?" He said.

Ok, I don't even know what's going on right now. What the?

"I want you. Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I developed an obsession for you. I crave you. I just want you. Your body, your mind, your soul. I want everything. Your mine. And nobody touches what's mine. You got that princess?" Punk said.

"I really need to go." I said trying to leave as Punk grabbed my waist.

His arms wrapped around my waist as he looked me straight in the eyes. Ok, I'm officially freaking out in the inside.

"No need to be afraid of me, princess. I will never hurt you. But, people that lay hands on what's mine, they get hurt very bad. Understand?" He said as he looked at my lips.

I nodded. I was frozen. I wanted to run away but my legs wouldn't move an inch. Then, he put started to whisper in my left ear.

"If my guys weren't here with me right now, I'd take you right here, right now. You don't know how much I want you right now princess." Punk said whispering in my ear.

I shivered. I was scared. My legs are like jello and I couldn't even find myself to get out of there.

"But looks like my match is up next. Hopefully, we can continue this another time. See you around princess." Punk said blowing me a kiss walking away.

Why won't he leave me alone?

As I got to the hotel, I got my card and turns out I have the same room as my brother.

"Hello roomie." I said walking in with my luggage.

"Well, look who finally shows up." Randy said.

"Sorry, I-I got caught in something." I said nervously.

"I was gonna ask, but I'll just leave it be. Well, shall we have our brother-sister bonding?" Randy said.

"We shall." I said laughing.

3rd person POV

As Liliana walked into the hotel room Randy was staying in, little did she know that Heath Slater from New Nexus was watching from afar.

"She's staying with Orton?!?" Punk said.

"Punk, it's not what you think..." Heath tried to say.

"What is it then?! That's someone has something that's mine?! Randy is dead." Punk said.

"Punk, they're brother and sister." Heath said.

"Brother and sister huh?! Well this made it more interesting. The fact that I have to deal with him is gonna make it tougher but we can make it work." Punk said.

"Illiana, you have no idea what's coming.." Punk said.