ALL BY MY SELF

It had beed two days scence Kousuke had told his mom that he was in the yakuza. She had given his 24 hours to pack his things before she threw him out. He was living on his own in a small apartment in Kyoto. The place was not to bad appart from there being no A.C and the water constantly smelling bad it was an OK place. He couldn't complain because he was never there most of the time. Usually he was staying at a friends or with one of the upper class men.
When he did stay at his own house he hated it because he was not ~ used to the lonlieness. He hated being by himself. Though sometimes it coukd be fun ;). Eventually he was not makimg enough money to pay his rent and had to mobe out of the appartment.
He decided to got to one of the upper mens houses. He had wmstayed there before. He got there at around 11:30 at night.
"What do you want? Its almost midnight.''
"I was wondering if you had an extra room i could use?''
"Ugh. Yea i got one. Get you ass in here its fucking poring outside. Ill get you a towl''
"Thank you''
"Dont mention it.''
Kousuke entered the other mans house. To his surprise it was rather nice. It had decorative samurai sowrds on the walls and scrolls to go with them. There was a portrait of a geisha and a small coffe table sitting in the livong room. There was sure a hell of alot more space in here than there was in his old appsrment.
"Here, dry off''
"Thanks''
He took the towels and dried his hair and skin.
"Oi Keiji, do you mind if i use your shower?''
"No. Go for it''
"Awsome thanks''
"Mhm''
Kousuke got out of the shower and found reheated food and a futon set up hir him.
He went to sleep that night and thought to himself
"Well atleast I'm not all by my self''