Love confessions, restraining orders, and mace

A/N: WARNING THE BEGINNING OF THIS CHAPTER MAY NOT BE SUITABLE TO ALL PEOPLE. BUT THEN AGAIN THE STORY IS RATED MATURE... THERE MIGHT ALSO BE LOW KEY SMUT LATER ON. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Keiji had been a bit off lately ever since his ex told him that she was suposably having his kid. "C'mon Keiji lighten up a little. There's plenty of fish in the sea. " Kousuke complained. Keiji had just been laying on the couch moaning all day. The guns were still hidden only God knows where... oh yeah and Jackson. The TV in the living room was on, there was a police report on a murder that had recently happened. The police were suspecting that the Yakuza was behind it because the man that had been killed used to be a human trafficker. But he had cut all ties with the Yakuza and any other crime organizations he had ties with internationally towards the end of the previous year after his wife was killed in a dispute between gangs. He had been mutilated, his head was found in a dumpster in Kyoto, the rest of his body was found in the outskirts of Osaka. When police found the torso, it was pretty clear that anything worth any money had been removed from the body, and the eyes had been taken out of the head while he was still alive. The organs and skin tissues had been removed, which didn't help the fact that it was already believed that the Yakuza was behind it. But the Yakuza was having their suspicions that the Chinese Mafia was behind it seeing as how it wasn't the first time they had pulled shit like that and tried to pin it on the Yakuza. The report had suddenly sparked Keiji's interest. He sat up on the couch, "Organ trafficking? Doesn't the Isokaki clan do that, Jackson? " Keiji asked Jackson. Jackson looked at him confused. "So just because my last name is Isozaki you think that I know what goes on in my family clan? " Jackson asked with a raised eyebrow. "Well I do, and yes they do...but as far as my knowledge goes he didn't have any ties with them. But I don't really know, my dad has technically disowned me for not joining the family business."

"Why didn't you stay with them? " Kousuke asked.
"Didn't feel like it. " he said in a bored tone.

The boss man had called Keiji and had asked him to go to the crime scene once the police officers had left for the night. So basically, Kousuke and Jackson had the house all to themselves for at least 3 days as the Yakuza began an investigation of their own. They were fucked, Jackson was the only one that knew how to cook and Keiji had the refrigerator full of protein shakes and like 2 eggs. Jackson(being an early bird from time to time.)decided to go grocery shopping at 4:00 in the morning at a 24/7 grocery store. He and some guy that looked like he had the munchies(if you know what I mean.) were the only ones in the store at a time like that. When he got back to the house, Kousuke was still knocked out on the couch he had fallen asleep watching Bushido Man (damn good movie) on his computer. After having brought the groceries in the house, he got to cooking something. He ended up with miso soup, rice,and sausage. They both ate and watched soap operas all day. The neighbor had a daughter who sorta kinda really liked Kousuke. Jackson knew this but Kousuke being as dense as he is didn't realize this. So when he went to get the mail, the neighbor went out of her house. Kousuke greeted her like normal but she came at him with a question he never thought he would ever be asked. "Oh hello Mr. Tsukamoto, so..., I don't know if you know this but my daughter really likes you. So i was wondering if you would like to go on a date with her? " Kousuke stared at her with a blank expression for a while before he spoke, "Please, your daughter wouldn't be able to handle me. "(I've been listening to Crazy in Love from 50 shaded of grey for 1 hour so I'm starting to get dirty thoughts.) She looked at him for a while before asking again, "I don't think you heard me correctly, my daughter would like...no love" she emphasized love "to go out with you. " Kousuke began reaching into his pocket to get his phone, "Listen ma'am, I'm pretty sure that your daughter is a very lovely girl, but I just don't really swing that way. " He said as he typed HELP out on the screen before sending it to Jackson. The woman continued persisting on him going out with her daughter until Jackson came out of the house. "What's wrong? " he asked as he went to stand next to Kousuke. Before he could sense the tension in the air, Kousuke reached up and got the collar of his shirt and pulling him into a tender kiss. Jackson was shocked at first, before through mind telepathy or some shit like that he got the message of Kousuke's intentions. He stood there for a while before Kousuke pulled away. The woman stood there for a while before she snapped. Apparently this bitch had a fucking baseball bat down her pant leg just for this type of situation. She pulled it out and swung at Kousuke and actually landed a good hit on his leg "I HAVE MACE!!!!! " Kousuke shouted and sprayed her in the face.