01; ✔️

01; she was talking to air
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

STRAWBERRY BLONDE LOCKS FRAMED the freckled girl, walking the streets smiling ear to ear. Coming out of her recent interview she fixed a sudden frown on her face. Her green eyes flickered to a busy glassed brunette and an antisocial blonde. Clary's feet wandered into the cafe watching blonde Nina fidget with her phone, belonged to a dorky big a pair of brown eyes that met hers frowned as well. The apple of his throat bobbed, picking up that Clary didn't get accepted. Nina, who didn't believe that for a second, Clark didn't get accepted. Her eyes rolled back, prepared for the strawberry blonde's act.

Clary pulled out a chair, taking a seat in front at of Nina and Simon, letting out a sigh. "Give me the professors' names and I-I will end them." Simon stuttered, seriousness lacing his tone. A laugh escaped Nina's pink lips in disbelief. Simon sent a sharp glare to her looking back at his friend, "You know, with . . . with a scathing email to the dean." Simon nodded to himself, Nina raised a brow at his antics. The blue-eyed girl shook her head. She didn't think her cousin, Simon Lewis had the guts to send an email that harmed the dean and professors.

"Don't bother." Clary chuckled as instantly Simon's eyebrows knitted together. "What?" He asked dumbfounded rubbing his glasses. A hand rummaged through a bag finding an acceptance letter and laud it on the white marble patterned table. Nina immediately tackled Clary with her famous comfy hugs, congratulating her. "Sad face? Really?" Simon smiled adoringly as soon enough the trio was in fits of laughter. 

"Well played, Clary Fray." Nina chuckled giving a playful slap on the arm. "They kind of liked my assigned work, but they flipped out over the drawings for our graphic novel." Clary raised a brow, Simon nodded sardonically. "You welcome." He smiled as Nina gushed internally fanning over the ship she made; Climon.

"This day will go down in history as the greatest 18th birthday I ever had." Clary waggled her brows in excitement. eighteen. "Which is why we are celebrating tonight." Nina and Simon synchronized. They looked at each before Nina punched Simon. "Ow," Simon muttered, rubbing his arm. Nina stuck her tongue out.

"Yes, with Maureen, after our show. Absolutely." Clary reminded she stared at her table before continuing. "So... what's the deal with you and Maureen?" Clary asked Nina rolled her blue eyes. It was simple. A liked B but B likes C. "What deal? No deal. We sing together." Simon awkwardly rushed out, acting as if he never heard of the girl.

"You seriously don't know she's been crushing on you this whole time?" The redhead asked astounded, stunned that Simon didn't know a bit. Simon started to stutter. "W-What? No. No." He spluttered. Nina right there. Right now, wanted to scream that Simon was in love with her but she quickly passed that idea down as she would be under the ground afterwards not able to see the duo together. In other words, she'd be dead

"Simon, how can someone as smart and perceptive as you do not realize that the person sitting right there is in love with you?" Clary shook her head slightly. Nina almost scoffed, the irony of this situation was real and she couldn't do anything. "I guarantee you I'm not the only smart, perceptive person to make that mistake," Simon said with the adoration flashing through his eyes. Nina mentally laughed at how she could see the adoration flashing through his eyes and Clary couldn't.

Before Nina could scream she whipped her phone out and listen to music with her black earbuds. Clary looked at her white table looking for her scrumptious biscotti. "That's a latte." Simon pointed at her latte thinking that's what she needed. "But I could've sworn I had a biscotti." Clary wondered where her food had gonna but she was too blind to see that it had been drawn to table.