04; ✔

04; it's okay to cry
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

NINA WAS CURRENTLY WATCHING Clary, hoping she made the right choice. The stare down between Jace and Simon was intense but it didn't take a genius to figure that they both cared, both liked Clary but the difference was that Simon loved her and Jace didn't. And Nina knew that even if Jace just met the girl it wouldn't be wrong to have a small crush. Simon's voice ringed as it echoed in Clary's mind.

"Clary, Nina." Simon breathed heavily. "Come on we gotta go." He tried again but failed to understand that we couldn't go. "Simon, I think Jace and Nina can help us." Clary held his hand as Nina just kept smiling at her fave duo. "What?" Simon tone laced with shock and annoy. "What do you mean 'and Nina can help us?'." Simon bore his eyes into Nina's, a sheepish smile made it's way to her face, awkwardly waving.

"She means that I'm a Shadowhunter, Simon. I'm what Jace is." She smiled before heading back inside as she could feel cold frosty air brush upon her pale skin. "Simon, come on." Clary pushed Simon with Jace following beside Clary. Blood rushed through Simon as did confusion and shock, not receiving the message of what was going on in the current situation.

"How do we know this Mick Jagger-looking guy is even gonna try..." Simon started trying to stop himself and the girl duo to go with Jace but blonde dude started getting annoyed. "Mundane, we do not have the time." Jace hissed stopping Simon and Clary on the stairs. Jace headed inside before he could get even more irritated with the mundane.

"Come on, Simon." Clary started to push him and herself up the stairs. Jace opened the door that has a shaped hole through it that led to the Institute to see Nina waiting for the trio. Nina pulled out her heirloom and started to draw rune that would be able to help Simon to see the techy place. She hissed in pain once or twice feeling the engraved rune burn through her skin.

Simon looked at Clary worried about Nina. "I know. Trust me." She assured Simon, the blonde girl finished her drawing. "She's, like, burning herself, Clary. How can I not worry?" Simon blurted completely unaware that Nina's hand was in his causing Simon to look in front of him as the Institute itself started to form in the mundane's eyes.

"What the hell?.." Simon, the mundane was completely flabbergasted. "Nina... Clary, is there a war going I don't know about?" The words flew out if his mouth like it was his job. "There is now." The two blondes in the room stated before heading into the Institute.

"I think my mother's in the centre of it" The redhead spoke causing Simon to be slightly alert. Clary strode inside leaving Simon behind. "You coming?" Jace asked. Simon replied a 'yeah.' with some unsureness laced in his voice. "What is this place? There's a lot of gear in here. What'd they do, rob a tech shop?" Simon asked as he looked at the new surroundings he was in.

The group stopped near some tech equipment, as Jace slid into a live camera onto a big screen. The four pairs of eyes watched the policeman when Simon whispered to Clary. "So this cold-blooded killer is gonna help us?" Simon's tone had some fear laced within it. Nina glared at Simon narrowing her eyes.

"He's not a killer, he's protecting us," Clary informed making Nina smile at the thought of Shadowhunters not being killers. "Specifically you. It's our sort of thing." Jace looked at the mundane. "Your thing? You guys have a thing?" Simon mainly asked Nina and the redhead. Nina chuckled at Simon's foolishness.