07; ✔️

Are you ready? ^^^ ;)
07; so raphael huh?
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

SOMEONE TELL ME IF MY CURRENT COVERS ARE GOOD... FML

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

"THEY'RE BACK AGAIN, AREN'T they?" Those were the first words that tumbled out when Nina first woke up. Alec who was beside her the whole time nodded. Nina stared at the white blank walls in front of her, what was happening to her was freaking out her in the inside. It was as if Nina was in a mental asylum with ghost hopes. She didn't even know she was crying before Alec wiped the tears with the pad of his soft thumb. 

"Nina, it's going to be okay." He assured her but his attempts to comfort her went in vain, having no effect on her tears. "No it's not! You saw what happened yesterday. I'm on the last stage. What happens if I don't make it to the last stage?" She started to yell at the start but slowly lowered her voice as it was cracking.

"Don't you dare think about things like that, Nina. Your one of the strongest people I've known. You've gotten through murders, demons and night terrors once. You can do it again." Alec snapped at the start then encouraged Nina at the end. Nina nodded and continued to cry but on Alec's chest. Alec brushed her hair soothing her.

Alec didn't know if it was the right time or not but he obeyed the phrase, 'actions speak better than words.' Nina felt the warmth rush to her cheeks as Alec's soft pink lips lingered on her cheek. They stayed like that for a few seconds before pulling apart. "Thank you, Alec." Nina smiled. Alec returned the smile before leaving the room with coldness rushing towards Nina.

NINA'S POINT OF VIEW

"So, what happened was that you guys left Simon left alone in a van?" I asked with my memory a bit clouded up. They nodded. "Great job guys, you rock!" I said sarcastically. Clary snorted before walking up to me mentioning that she said the same thing. How long had I been out for? I really hope it wasn't that long. What if Simon got injured or what if he's dying or something? Deep breaths, Deep breaths Nina, deep breaths.

"Seelies?" Clary asked bringing me out of my stupid trance. "Like faeries. The Fair Folk. Add pixies, nixies, elves... anybody half-angel, half-demon." I explained to my redhead bestie. And as for Izzy... "Izzy knows them pretty well. She has a thing with one of them." I cooed at the raven-haired chick. Izzy glared at me throwing imaginary daggers at my head.

"We've all got our things, don't we?" Izzy teased back at me. I raised my eyebrow in confusion. "So Raphael huh?" She asked. "Ok, I admit I had a thing with him." I threw my hands up. Alec let out a annoyed groan before storming out of the room. I exchanged a look with Izzy but only to return with a shrug. I rolled my eyes, chuckling at Alec before heading out with the gang. "He's more uglier now." I added.

• • •

"Whose grave is it?" Alec asked as we were in the pitch black night finding a grave. A sigh voiced out. "Mary Milligan, born January 10th, 1802. Died, January 10th, 1878." Jace informed making me snort. "What a great birthday present. I've always wanted to die on my birthday it makes me more important." I say sarcastically. Izzy slapped my arm making me quietly yelp and growl at her.

"Izzy stop slapping me." I said agitated in anger of her slapping every time I was about to say something. "Well I can't help it if your so annoying." Izzy retorted. "Well maybe if your tiny hands would stop hitting me it would help." I said clenching my teeth. This time I punched Izzy in the arm making her jolt up and nearly let out a scream but luckily having me covering her mouth.

I felt a wet slimy substance move on my hands making me immediately remove it scrunching my nose up in disgust. "Your being such a bitch!" I joked at her.

• • •

"Jace, Alec! We think we found it." Clary and I chorused. "Mary Milligan." I read out the headstone out loud. "A beloved servant?" Clary added. "Who wants that on a headstone, what I would have is that I died from too much Netflix and food." I muttered sarcastically. Alec nudged my stomach making me groan slightly. "Someone who is in service to a cause greater than themselves." Jace glared at me, making me feel guilty. "At least she is now." I sighed.

• • •

So here we were. Alec and I were in the Institute getting our choice of weapons as there were nine in the grave. While collecting I put my hand on Alec's shoulder causing him to tense. "You do get that you don't have to hide it, right?" I told him, making him tense even more. "W-what are you talking about?" Alec stammered making me roll my eyes.

I turned Alec around so he was facing me. "Alec, I know you love Jace. And not in a brotherly way." I smiled before adding on. "And I'm okay with it. I mean I've always wanted to know someone gay." I squealed before grabbing a bow that fired daggers and getting my stele out to rune the shit out of it just in case. I got ready, headed towards the door to leave but Alec grabbed my wrist causing my body to slightly press against his.

"I'm not gay." He softly told me. "Alec, it's okay I'm alright with it." I slightly scoffed reminding him. "No, I'm serious. I'm not gay." He repeated making me sigh. "Alec there is nothing wrong with you and your sexuality. I'm fine with it." I reminded him. "No you don't understand! I'm not gay!" He yelled quietly before adding.

"I like a girl. I like you." He confirmed making my breath hitch as he stalked towards me. "Over the seven to ten years I had been taught to bottle up my emotions. To not let them be my weakness. To be stronger without them. And the only reason I did that because you left, leaving me in the darkness. I cried for the first year then slowly got over it. It came to the point where I forgot you existed.." Alec kept stalking towards me.

"Then you came again. Just like that you broke at least seven years of training. You just walked in and broke my walls, you reminded me that I fell in love with you. You were just a obstacle I thought I would just overcome but no. Ever since you came back I tried to keep my walls up. You just can't come in without destroying something, can you? But you know what was worse?" Alec backed me up against a wall till my chest was pressing against his.

"That you kept breaking the walls I tried to repair. You were like the Other Hunter that just came and did it's jobs. And now what I think is that it's time to do mine.." Alec trailed off, lowering his face to mine staring at my lips.

Before I could respond to this sudden confession; his lips were on mine with no extent of moving any direction but closer if that was possible. He was savoring the moment. I hesitated to kiss back but I did. Our lips molded like that were the perfect match, our lips moved in sync as Alec's hands were on my waist sending shivers up my body. Alec's lips pressed harder on my lips he was urging for more. But then I came to reality. This couldn't happen, he can't die because of me. I pushed away from him grabbing my bow and daggers that had fallen before running out of the room heading to Izzy and and the rest.

All I wanted to do is keep Clary and Simon in the dark about this world, not bring them in not. Not find love, not come to this current point where I'm back where I started. I just wanted to help by staying out of it but instead I'm stuck, with the millions of problems I have. Crushing on, hell even falling for my best friends is now officially on the top.

• • •

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞