06; ✔️

06; night terrors
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE 💗

"SIMON?!" THOSE WERE THE words of the two best friends of the mundane yelled continuously. He was meant to be with Izzy. Izzy was meant to look after him, but here he was missing in action.
"Is that the mundane's name?" A voice echoed, Nina whipped her head so fast she groaned in pain as her whiplash started to take effect.

"I'm afraid Simon's coming with us." The attractive looking vampire said. "Raphael." Nina snarled at the vampire who was currently holding Simon upside down. "Nina, babe how you doing?" He smirked, his eyes raked Nina. "Well, better—." She said before grabbing an arrow out of her secret pocket and throwing it at him. "Oh definitely better than you."

He hissed in pain as he laughed at Nina. "He's not part of this. Let him go." Nina firmly said hiding her tears that were meant to be laced in her voice. "And it'll be my pleasure to kill you unless you return him." Jace said venom laced in his tone. "Careful. We'd be violating the Accords." Alec pointed out making Nina snort.

"I"m afraid your sidekick's quite right. The Night Children have broken no laws. We're negotiating. The mundane, unharmed, in exchange for the Mortal Cup. And maybe Nina too if I feel like it." The vampire proposed the deal. Alec and Jace growled at the man hating that Nina was somehow related to the vampire's life.

"Well sorry you blood sucking leech, I'm not for sale but I can assure you that your body will be. Once I slice it up into tiny little pieces, definitely sucks to be you. No vampire pun intended Raphael." Nina seethed at the blood sucker. Alec snickered at the pun before returning to his normal expression. A frown.

"The clock is ticking. Tick-tock people." Raphael hungrily raked his eyes over Nina for a minute before vanishing with his side kick girl and Simon making Nina let out a shriek of pain, her knees fell to the floor weak and darkness and black dots were slowly covering her sight making the gang scream and yell at her hoping it would help. Nothing happened.

She would have to wake up eventually is what they all thought.

• • •

She was in a dark place. Nina was tied up to a pillar with her back slightly exposed. Raphael walked into the room smirking as usual. "What are you doing?" Nina struggled against the rope and duct tape that practically glued her to the wall.

"What do you mean?" He asked innocently before bringing his hand out to caress her cheek. Nina snapped her head the other hating his touch that she once loved. "Naughty girl. All bad girls must get punished." He cooed scaring the hell out of Nina. Out came a poker.