13;

13; 24/7
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

FURIOUS.

THE ONE WORD of many running through Clary's veins, and brain. Clary here was literally about to go on a damn rampage. Because Nina of course, who else would it be? Except Valentine. "Clary look, you need to calm down." Jace stared at the fuming redhead. "No, Jace. Does Nina seriously think she could hide this from me?" She tensed her jaw.

"I didn't tell you because I knew the consequences of this, you'd be crying and not focused enough to fight Valentine and I can't immediately tell you, it raises the percentage of my possible death." Nina spat as she walked into the room tremendously tired. Clary glanced at the blonde girl before scoffing.

"Of course, because of your 'Night Terrors'. Like when isn't it ever about you?" Clary used her hands to quote the 'Night Terrors' part. Nina returned a sickly sweet smile. "Oh so you know?, wait that's not my statement. And when isn't it ever about me?" She quoted the last part from Clary's previous comment.

"Well duh, your night terrors, your return, your best friends. It's about you 24/7!" The redhead called out on her. Nina scoffed at the mistakenly wrong girl.

"Me? Oh my God! It's been about you the whole time Clary! Don't you understand?! It was your mother who got kidnapped, it was your fate that got revealed, your memories got stolen, your mother had stolen the cup, you came in here like you owned the place but did we say anything?, no. It's been about you the whole time and you say it's about me 24/7?!?" Nina practically had steam pouring out of her ears, as her eyes flashed a faint blue.

"Well-" Clary started her turn to speak but got instantly cut off. "Don't you dare start saying 'Yes it's about me?' The only time it's ever about me is when it's actually needed to be about me. It's about you all the time. Why? Just because your mother is kidnapped and your the only chance at the mortal cup! I sometimes regret being friends with you." Nina spat at her knowing she would never regret what she just said.

Clary, Jace and the Lightwood duo of siblings stared at her in shock. Tears slightly glistened both of Clary and Nina's eyes. "And you know what's worst about it? Before I was physically born into this world, I already knew that it was going to be you and only you that had everything. And what's funny is that I protected you for 8 years of my stupid life just because I thought I cared about you!" By now tears were streaming down Nina's beautiful face, her pitch black mascara covered the area of her cheeks as her lips trembled.

"But of course you knew nothing about that, cause your Clary fuckin Fairchild, Valentine's daughter, the girl who's mother got kidnapped and is the only chance of finding the mortal cup that could save the Shadowhunting world." Nina harshly but hastily wiped her tears and mascara with the sleeves of her sweater that she had worn before getting to the Institute. Her cheeks had slightly become red from the harsh wiping of her tears but still with her red stained cheeks and red puffy eyes she stormed off into the room leaving silence to fall upon the rest that were still in there.

• • •

"I'm Magnus." Magnus's pupils got bigger seeing Alec and Nina. "I don't think we've been formally introduced." He looked at interested in Alec. "Oh my lord I can see the sexual tension from here." Nina snapped. "Alec." The male Lightwood sibling replied ignoring Nina's previous remark. "Oh, uh... We should really...You know, probably get..." Alec started to stammer making Nina even more snappier. "Because we've got all day to talk." She seethed sarcastically. "Right, we should join the party." Magnus also ignored Nina's comment, slightly glaring at the girl. "Right."

"Why don't you guys kiss already?! How about it?!" Nina broke out in anger sharply. Though Magnus and Alec were to oblivious to see it any normal person who had a crush could see that Nina was obviously the slightest bit jealous. But she was PMSing from the argument with Clary.

Needless to say. Nina was in the one of the kind of situation. The kind where she was angry at her best friend and she was the one who took that anger and used it on others. Like Maguns and Alec for example. Now you could only imagine what will happen with the next chapter:)

• • •

I honestly do not know what the fuck that last paragraph was about up there. ^^^😂😂 also story for the filler chapter as I have come to realization that I might have to publish a second book as four episodes take 13 chapters for some fucked up reason as I like cliffhanging for you guys or just teasing you guys. And I'll try to promise you guys that there will be some Nace or Nina and Jace action in the next chapter!!

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞