11; ✔️

11; magnus bane 2
THIRD PERSON'S POINT OF VIEW

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞

NINA AND THE SCOOBY gang walked into the club rave trying to blend, as the techno music pumped through the loud speakers. It was harder when the Shadowhunters's glamour rune wasn't re-traced to make them non-visible to the mundanes. Slowly but quickly enough they pushed past the drunk sweaty bodies that grinding, pressing and moving against each other.

In the distance they could see the one and only Magnus Bane sipping his refreshment while some younger teen like boys and girl neared him. "Blend in. Keep your weapons ready." Nina ordered, undeniably nervous and uncomfortable around Magnus. Reaching the powerful warlock Clary acknowledged him with Nina.

"Magnus." The two girls chorused, tentatively. "Clary Fairchild and Nina Petrova." Magnus accepted their existence, but making the gang confused as Petrova wasn't Nina's last name. "So your the one who stole my memories." Clary stated bluntly. Nina tapped the girl's shoulder. "It was at your mother's request, she knew the risk." Nina for no reason defended Magnus.

For some reason Nina felt the need to defend her supposedly enemy. Magnus snapped his gaze onto Nina slightly smirking. "What she said." Magnus referred to her previous comment. "Show me the jewelry, Shadowhunter." Magnus pursed his lips, making Nina's stomach churn for some odd reason. Nina clutched her stomach with her cold hands hoping that would do something.

Clary looked at the gang before propping the necklace onto his hand, about to close his hand Clary lifted the light jewelry. "Give Clary back her memories, and you get the jewelry." Jace stepped forward. Magnus rolled his eyes at the gang. "I have to confirm it's authenticity." His stated with obviousness laced in his tone.

The gang exchanged unsure looks before dropping the priceless jewelry on his hand. Magnus clutched the necklace, chanting a spell he closed his eyes. "Amor verus numquam moritur." His hands glowed light bright blue making Nina tense. "True love cannot die." Magnus released his eyes open smiling at the group.

"Oh, how I've missed this jewel." Magnus sighed, admiring the necklace. "Now, it's your turn to pay up." Alec spoke up, secretly trailing his eyes over Magnus. It was undeniably obvious that Alex thought he was attractive. "I wish I could retrieve your memories, but I no longer have them." Magnus simply replied, still admiring the necklace.

Nina took a sharp intake of air trying not to let out a scream. "What the hell do you mean, Magnus?" Nina gritted out of her teeth, clenching her jaw. "I fed them to a memory demon for safekeeping." His eyes raked over Nina. "And why the hell would you do that?" Jace and Nina chimed, irritated.

"To protect Clary and the Cup." Magnus seethed at the group also annoyed. "If Valentine ever captured me, he could torture Clary's memories out of me. Just like he tortured Dot." He surprised Clary, making Nina's breath hitch. Nina knew bout dot, her magic presence was gone. "Tortured? Wait, is Dot okay?" Clary asked oblivious that Dot was dead.

"You don't know? Didn't Nina tell you? Dot is dead." He replied with his eyes squinting at Nina making Clary gasp. "What? How do you know?" Clary asked suspiciously with her voice cracking. "I can't feel her magic anymore." Magnus replied with sympathy laced in his voice. "Valentine killed her because she would not betray your mother." Clary stumbled back a bit.

"Oh, my God." Here voice cracked, mad at Nina. "Come with me, Clary and Nina. My lair can offer you protection no Shadowhunter ever could." Magnus offered his protection to only Clary and Nina. Nina and Clary scoffed. "There is in no hell way we're going with you." Nina seethed. "No! No, I'm not going anywhere with you." Clary refused to go anywhere with him. "Don't be a fool. Your mother would want you to live." He negotiated with the redhead.

"Then help me get my memories back from whatever demon you gave them to." Clary folded her arms across her chest. "Valentine is hunting both of you, too. And every moment we're outside my lair's protection, is a moment Valentine gets closer to finding us." Magnus tried once again to convince the girls. A whooshing sound started appear as a warlock portal was visible now leading to his lair. "Come with me. I won't offer again." Magnus slowly walked to the portal offering a hand.

"We don't want to!" Nina yelled, walking towards the immortal warlock. Magnus smirked at the girl's audacity to go against him. "But I want you to." He replied softly, making Nina confused not until Magnus's hands grasped Nina's waist bringing her towards him. The gang yelled, trying to stop him. But of course he payed no attention to them. And within seconds the two had gone into the portal, disappearing.

Leaving Clary, Jace, Alec and Izzy there dumbfounded. As to what the hell just happened.

• • •

I will admit I was a lazy ass while writing this but I want you guys to know something about Nina's past or history that involves warlock shit and Magnus; :)

DONT FORGET TO VOTE!💞