Chapter 9

"You have to bottom." The Uchihas glanced at each other in confusion as they went looking for the two, hearing Naruto's voice reach their ears. It was coming from the training room. "Why? Aren't you the guy in the relationship?" Yukie's whine was heard, followed by Naruto's spluttering.
"Hey! It has nothing to do with being in a relationship! Plus you are a girl! You bottom anyways!"
"Uh! Pwlease! Excuse you! Some girls like to top! It's not like all you males are the dominating type and not all girls are submissive." Yukie retorted.
"Just get down! You're going to crush me if I bottom." Naruto said.
"Are you saying I'm heavy? Fine fine! I'll suck it all up!" Yukie grumbled. By now the Uchihas were throughly confused and we're having weird conclusions swimming around their heads but all had one identical thought. They heard a cracking sound as Sasuke bust the door open. The sight in front of them left them frowning in question and Itachi had let out a silent sigh of relief. "What are you two doing?" Sasuke asked as he watched Yukie do another push up followed by the next with Naruto sitting on her back cross legged.
"See, even though I'm not at the bottom I just dislocated my knee and now I can't move." Naruto grumbled, hitting yukie's shoulder halfheartedly which made her laugh at his childishness.
"Jesus kid, are you supporting half your own weight? You feel like a stack of pillows." Yukie said as she easily did her thirtieth push-up.
"What are you talking about? I'm sitting cross legged on your back, it's quite comfortable actually to be honest. But I can't move so I can't judge." Yukie jerked in surprise, whipping her head around to look at Naruto who was in fact speaking the truth. She flattened against the floor so Naruto could roll off and pop his joint back into place. "You dislocated for the second time today. Are you sure you're okay?" Fugaku asked.
"5th time actually. One in the morning, one in school, one in the dining room and two in here." Naruto said waving off the concern.
"Fifth time? Why didn't you tell me?" Itachi asked, worried.
"I'm fine 'Tachi." Naruto said as Yukie came back with a bag of frozen peas wrapped in a piece of cloth. She dropped the parcel onto Naruto's knee before moving to sit down. "Thanks." Naruto murmured.
"How is that fine?"
"I dislocate all the time, no biggie. It doesn't hurt that much anymore. Not the slight pops anyways. " Naruto said.
"How come I don't know of this?" Sasuke questioned, staring accusingly at Naruto with a hint of hurt in his eyes. Naruto stared straight back at Sasuke. "I didn't want you to worry." Naruto said softly, looking away. Sasuke pressed his lips into a thin line as he watch Itachi fuss around Naruto. Mikoto and Fugaku were talking to the other woman. Sasuke approached, dropping to his knees next to Naruto. "Seeing you like this hurts me more. Hurts Itachi a lot more. We want to be able to care for you, you don't always have to care for all of us and not yourself. You can be selfish for once you know?" Sasuke said quietly as Naruto avoided both their gazes. The blond was silent for a bit before he looked up beaming at the two. "I know, so that's why Itachi and I are going on a trip. We are going to spend so time alone and together."
"Hey don't forget about me! We gotta do some catching up. Rock climb?" Yukie asked.
"Nah, my joints keeps dislocating even more often than before. I'd probably die trying to get up."
"Roller blading? Ice skating? Sparring? Shopping?" Yukie listed out some of the possible things they can do. "You know what? I'll think of something that will be kind to your body... Or we can just meet up and wing it."
"Let's meet up and wing the day." Naruto confirmed as he pulled out his phone to check what message he just received.
"What were you guys doing before?" Sasuke asked as if he was afraid of the answer. Yukie turned her attention to him and blinked twice before realisation dawned her face, she started giggling before she doubled over laughing and clapping like a seal. Everyone looked at her like she became insane, Naruto smiled at her laughing her head off. She tried to calm down but when she does, she just starts laughing all over again. Sasuke turned to Naruto for answers. "We were competing, loser has to do whatever the winner wants. She lost so I got her to do push ups with me sitting on her back." Naruto said.
"It sounded like..." Sasuke trailed off, unsure if he should continue and he hoped they all got it.
"Like what?" Naruto asked, ever the innocent one.
"You dumb dumb! It sounded like we were going to have sex!" Yukie hissed.
"How does that sound like having sex?" Naruto asked. Everyone else sighed and told him to not worry too much about it. He was too innocent to understand it and he doesn't need to now.
"Now that we are awkwardly gathered here, what shall we do? I have to go to work..." Naruto said.
"We go with you. You always don't tell us what your work is and I want to know. Then we can have dinner outside." Yukie said firmly.
"It isn't full time."
"Doesn't matter! Let's go!" Yukie declared, pushing everyone along. Itachi picked up Naruto bridal style and carried him to the garage. "Can you drive?" Itachi asked. They'll have to take two cars and Naruto has to drive one because no one knows his destination. Naruto was set down and he tested his knees and ankles. "Yep, I can drive."
"You sure?" Sasuke asked with a frown, worried for his best friend. Naruto nodded as he walked around to the driver side. "Hopefully." Naruto mumbled under his breath.