05

CHAPTER FIVE

Squints and Yeah-Yeah exited the drug store with their new baseball. They were bickering back and forth on who should carry it. Until Squints stopped when he saw his dream girl walking down the street.

"Jeez Louise." Squints muttered. Yeah-Yeah looked at him confused.

"What's the matter?" Yeah-Yeah asked.

Squints pointed at the girl, "Wendy Peffercorn, mm."

"Whoa." Yeah-Yeah and Squints said barely audible. Soon, Yeah-Yeah snapped out of his trance.

"Come on, let's go. We gotta get-"

"No!" Squints cut him off.

"We gotta get to The Sandlot." Yeah-Yeah said and started to drag Squints towards The Sandlot ignoring his protest.

When they arrived, all the boys and Luna were sweating and Yeah-Yeah was still dragging Squints.

"Where were you guys? We've been waiting here forever already." Benny said, sweaty like a pig.

"Aw, Squints was a pervin' dish." Yeah-Yeah said as he handed Benny the ball.

"Shut up. I wasn't." Squints lied.

"Yeah, yeah, you were." Yeah-Yeah said. "Your tongue was hangin' out of your head, and you were swoonin'. Oh, Wendy Peffercorn, my darling lover girl." The boys chuckled.

"Really?" Luna raised an eyebrow. "You're still swooning over Wendy Peffercorn?"

"I said shut up. I've got a lot of things on my mind." Squints yelled.

"I mean, just wanky..." Luna chuckled.

"This pop isn't working, Benny! I'm baking like a toasted cheese! It hot out here!" Ham panted out as sweat rolled down his forehead.

"It's 150 degrees out there. You can't play baseball." Squints said.

"Yeah, yeah, you gotta listen to him, Benny." Yeah-Yeah agreed.

"You have to call it for the day." Luna added.

"Vote then. Anyone who wants to be a "can't hack it" panty waist... who wears their mamma's bra, raise you hand." Benny said. Everyone shrugged and raised their hand. Except for Luna.

"I can handle that." They said, Benny sighs in defeat.

Everyone looked towards Luna, waiting for her answer. "What?"

"What do say?" Benny asked.

Luna rolled her eyes. "Okay 1; I already wear a bra, and 2; it's impossible to wear my moms bra. My boobs are way bigger than hers."

All the boys looked at each other before looking at her chest. Luna's cheeks went red as she used her arms to cover her chest. "My eyes are up here, okay? If you keep looking at my boob I rip your tongue out of your head."

"Fine, fine, fine! Be like that. So what are we gonna do?" Benny asked. They all start laughing.

"SCAN POOL HONEYS!!" They all yelled.