epilogue

EPILOGUE

Luna smiled, as she laid her head against her bedroom window. It was raining very hard outside and it slapped against Luna's window. She shivered feelings a cold breeze hit her arm. Even though the window was closed, the coldness from outside seemed to radiate inside, making the whole house cold. She reached to her side and grabbed one of Benny's jackets he had left from when he's been over the past couple days. She slipped it on, sighing as she immediately felt herself warm up.

The jacket smelled just like Benny. His cologne was sprayed all over the jacket, giving Luna a good whiff of his scent. She hummed, relaxing on her bay window, watching the rain fall.

"Come to bed," Benny said from his spot on the bed. He's been sleeping over at Luna's house every night, since he still couldn't sleep because of his parents.

"I'm not tried." Luna replied. Benny let out a whine.

"Please." Luna rolled her eyes, though a huge grin grew on her lips. She walked over to her bed and slipped under the covers with Benny. He immediately launched himself at her and wrapped his arms around her waist.

He hummed whiled squeezing her. "I love you, you know that right?"

"Of course." Luna grinned and pressed a kiss to his neck.

"No, I mean I really love you. I want to marry you someday. You always there for me and I never imagine myself living without you." Benny said as he stared into Luna's green eyes.

"Never?"

"Never." He smashed his lips onto Luna's, pulling her closer by her waist. She locked her finger into Benny's hair and deepened the kiss. Benny's hands slowly moved down her waist and rested on her butt. She squealed, pulling away from the kiss, laughing.

"Someone's felt a little brave there." Luna giggled. Benny blushed and his his face in Luna's chest. Luna giggled even more as she played with his hair. "I'm kidding."

Benny lifted his head while squeezing her butt. "I know you are." He said before pressing his lips back onto Luna's.