07

CHAPTER SEVEN

Luna groaned as she heard the door bell ring. Her mom was at work and her baby sister had slept over at their grandma's house, leaving Luna by herself. She put a big sweater over her bra and some short over her underwear and headed down stair. She didn't really care that her hair was all tangled, she just wanted to yell at the people who woke her up so early.

She swung open the door, glaring at the nine boys she calls her best friends. "What do you guys want?"

"Whoa, who burnt your toast?" Ham joked, the boys laughed.

"Bye." Luna bitterly smiled, closing the door but a foot stopped it and came in was Benny.

"Ugh, what do you guys want?" Luna groaned and whined.

"We wanted to hang out here before we go to the carnival later tonight." Benny said.

"We're going to the carnival tonight?" Luna furrowed her eyebrows

"Yeah, it's to celebrate are victory." Timmy said.

"Yeah, it's to celebrate our victory." Tommy repeated.

"I'm hungry. You got anything good to eat?" Ham asked, pushing himself into Luna's house.

"Who the hell do you think you are busting into my house like that?" Luna crossed her arms over her chest.

"You're best friends, duh." DeNunez said as he and the boys flopped themselves on her couches.

"Ooh, look what I found!" Ham called out from the kitchen her rushed into the he living room, holding a blue box. "Oreos!"

"No!" Luna shrieked, grabbing the Oreos. "These are mine. If I see you eating them I will slap the living shit out of you."

All the boys eyes widen. Benny grabbed her shoulders, "Okay, let's calm down there, Duchess."

Luna glared at Benny. She rushed into her room and put the Oreos in the drawer under her mini fridge. The door to her room opened, Luna looked up only to see Benny walking in.

"Yes?" Luna said, rubbing her throbbing head.

"What's wrong?" Benny asked.

"Nothing just tried." Luna sighed.

"You want me to lay with you." Benny asked softly, placing a kiss on her forehead.

"I can't. I have to make sure the boys don't ruin the house. Remember what happened last time?"

"Yeah, sorry about that. In Squints defense, you shouldn't have gave him the basketball in the first place."

"What? It was his turn to shoot the ball, instead he shot it through window." Luna argued.

Benny laughed and place another kiss on her forehead. "Whatever."

"Wait, I have an idea." Luna stood up and opened the door to her bedroom.

"I'm going back to sleep and if I wake up and this house isn't the way it was when I went to sleep— la bestia won't be the only you'll be fearing!" Luna yelled from upstairs. (the beast)