47

I followed Luke down the street to where his sleek sports car was parked. How long had he been stalking me? How had he even known where we were meeting? His uncanny knowledge about my whereabouts was unsettling, but I wasn't about to bring it up now.
He opened the door for me, a mere gesture I guessed because he didn't say a word as he joined me in the car and sped the few blocks back to the apartment. We stepped out and I stopped him at the entryway.
"Are you angry with me?" I asked.
"I'm not happy about finding you in a lip lock with that fucking guy, if that's what you mean."
"He just-I didn't want that."
"I know that, but you wouldn't have been in that situation if you'd listened to me."
I cringed, hating that he was right. The whole situation embarrassed and ashamed me. "He caught me off guard. I could have handled it if you'd let me."
"Would you have had Max go with you, as an investor?"
I tapped my toe on the pavement. This was a trick question. "Luke, it's not realistic for you to be with me for every business meeting. Let's not go there."
"Answer me."
I hesitated. "Maybe."
"That's what I thought. I'll fund the business. I'll call Max and let him know the deal is off." He dug into his pocket.
"No, stop right there. This is my business. I make these decision, not you." I'd barely stopped shaking from Isaac's advances. Now the threat of Luke calling Max under these extreme circumstances had ratcheted my panic to a whole different level. My mind raced, frantically trying to stay ahead of wherever Luke was going with this.
"Right. And you need two million dollars to continue running it and maintaining the lifestyle which you currently enjoy," he said.
I stilled. "Are you threatening me with the apartment? Say the word, and I'll pack my things right now. You're the one who forced me into it."
He ran his hands through his already tousled hair, his breath whistling through clenched teeth. "Just take the money and we can forget about all this."
"Luke, we have a relationship, or at least we did twenty minutes ago, which I think you can agree is complicated enough. I'm not taking your money, so let's just forget it."
He paused, holding me in a penetrating stare. "You don't trust me."
The words cut me to the core. Not because he felt that way, but because they were true. I trusted Luke on many levels, but keeping the business on my terms was imperative.
Unable to formulate a convincing response, I pushed through the doors of the building and nearly ran into Cady and Sid walking into her apartment. Luke barreled in after me.
I offered a quick hello and goodbye before climbing the stairs up to the apartment. Luke followed me all the way to the bedroom. I didn't argue.
"Clothes, off," I ordered, directing him with my index finger.
My mind was an epic jumble, and I could think of no better cure than to fuck Luke straight to oblivion. As it was, I'd thought of little else for the better part of the day.
His eyebrows arched. "Shouldn't we talk about this?"
"Did I stutter? Clothes. Off." I cocked my head, daring him to argue.
He paused another minute, then undressed completely. As the last garment hit the floor, I stared in awe at the specimen at my mercy in front of me. Every sliver of flesh stretched tight over the sculpted muscles beneath. My fingers itched to run all over them, to feel them flex beneath me, above me, inside me. My anger slipped away, rapidly replaced with the craving I'd been staving off for hours.
The longer I looked at him, the harder he got. His expression was calm, but the longing that flashed behind his eyes reflected my own. I snapped into action, giving him a little shove onto the bed. He reached for me but I stepped back, stripping down, taking extra time to remove my white lacy bra and panties that I had chosen just for him.
I climbed him leisurely, systematically kissing his throat, his chest, nibbling the dark disks of nipples as they hardened under my touch. I finally turned my attention to his co*ck, tonguing his length and licking off the drop of pre-cum at its tip, savoring his flavour before gliding him into my mouth, deeper until he hit the back of my throat.
"Christ, Ava." He sucked in a sharp breath.
I reveled at the small victory. He was much better at the self-control game, never letting on that I was tormenting him with my touches until now. His thighs were taut with restraint when I released him, sliding him out of my mouth with slow retreat.
"How do you feel?" I asked.
"Come here, and I'll show you." His eyes were half-lidded and dark with lust.
My body hummed. I positioned myself above his co*ck and inched onto him slowly, giving my body time to adjust to his length.
A wave of heat rolled over me as I sheathed him completely. I rose, and he grabbed my hips, slamming me down onto him, reminding me of the place inside me that only he could satisfy. I threw my head back and cursed. I stilled, overcome with how well we fit, how no one else had ever come close to this.
He grasped my hips and tried to flip me, but I angled away so he couldn't.
"No," I said firmly.
He stilled and loosened his hold. "We should probably talk about safewords."
"That is my safeword. When I say no, trust me, I meant it."
"Okay," he said quietly.
"I'm going to fu*ck you until my legs turn to jelly and I can't remember my name. And then you can be in charge, all right?"
"Whatever you say, boss." He swallowed hard and laced his fingers behind his head- a self-imposed restraint.
I circled my hips, rising and dropping down with measured impact until I found a rhythm. My breasts were heavy and tender. I tugged on my nipples to quell the deep ache to be touched. Luke's hands never strayed and his eyes never left me. His hips lifted, meeting my strokes and hitting me deeper with each one. The climax coiled inside me. I quivered, biting my lip until it was numb, trapped in an orgasm that kept climbing to its peak.
"I want to hear you," he said. "Now, Ava."
The damn broke and a strangled cry left me as I came hard. Breathless and losing steam, I fell forward, threaded my fingers with his, and kissed him passionately.
Luke sat up with me, took one nipple in his mouth and then the other, and drove himself deeper into me. I whimpered. He cupped my face with one palm and circled my waist with the other, bringing me tight against him and kissing me- a deep, penetrating kiss that spoke volumes. I could taste the need on his lips. I was more than ready to let him take control.
"It's okay," I said.
He turned us over with measured control, covering my body with his before lunging hard. I arched, welcoming everything he had to give me. With each thrust I unraveled, hours of wanting him coming to a peak, to this pinnacle of a moment where I could lose myself in him.
I kissed him frantically, caught between anger and love and passion. My nails scratched down his back as we climaxed together, slick with sweat.
Luke buried his face in my neck. "You're mine," he whispered.
I squeezed my eyes shut and held him close. He had no idea how true that was.
We lay, breathless and sated, on the bed, side by side. I admired Luke's amazing body stretched out before me. I trailed my fingers lightly over the raised flesh on his back where I'd dug into him harder than I'd meant to.
"I got you," I whispered.
"If you keep touching me like that, I'm going to get you."
I giggled and rolled onto my back, mesmerized by the moment and unable to take my eyes off the beautiful man in my bed. He propped himself up and stared at me.
"That was incredible, by the way," he said. he tucked my hair behind my ear, tracing my curves, as if he were committing them to memory.
"Why is it that you can trust me with your body, after everything you've been through? And while I've built and sold dozens of businesses, you won't trust me with yours?'
I groaned and closed my eyes. H wasn't going to let a little fucking get in his way. In fact, he'd likely use it to his advantage.
"This business it everything to me." I cringed as the words left me, but in some ways it was true. "That's not what I meant. The business, it represents years of effort. Not just the time I spent building it, but the years I spent putting myself through school and becoming who I am."
"Yes, and..."
"When we're together it means something to both of us. I do trust you, more than I've trusted anyone. But what about when something happens between us, or you get tired of my little business venture? What if it becomes a drain on you, or fails?"
"The amount of money you're asking for is inconsequential to me," he said. "It's unlikely, if not impossible, that it could ever become a drain. Plus, I wouldn't let a business I was involved with fail."
"Then why didn't you just invest when you had the chance? What's the difference now, other than you flying into rage every time I get within five feet of another man?"
"I was more interested in figuring you out than writing you a check. I knew if I passed, Max would pick it up. I was right. Now...things are different. I care about you, and I want to care about the things that matter to you."
The proclamation settled over me, and a little part of me even wanted to give in. I'd spent weeks harboring doubts about the business because he'd passed so easily. To know that he'd seen value from the start was reassuring, but this didn't change the fact that mixing business with pleasure, at least to this degree, was a terrible idea.
"I appreciate that, but it's not a good reason to invest. It's bad enough that you and Max have issues, but I can't put the business at risk if you and I have tension. It's just too much."
He was silent, but I sensed that the conversation was far from over. He drew me closer and tucked me against his chest where I fell asleep, warm and safe.

Just think.. Asparagus gets to have erotic sex with Luke as much as she wants.
Sorry, Luke girls, for killing your insides:(

If I republish my Christian series, how many of you will read it??

DOUBLE UPDATE BECAUSE I'VE NOT UPDATED IN AGES HI IM ALIVE