1: The loud speaker

Lucy's POV

Ian and I are picking up are child today from Australia. We were on the plane right now and I was incredibly nervous.

We don't know much about this girl just that her name is Chloe Shaw she is 13 and that her parents past.

I don't know how she is going to feel, I mean her parents died and now we are taking her away from her friends and country when she had just suffered a huge lost.

Chloe's POV

2 days later

I walked into the courtyard and saw my friends and walked up to them.

"Hey" I said as I swung my bag off my shoulder and onto the ground and yanked my headphones out of my ears and into my bag.

My friends and I talked and talked as more of my friends arrived and I just love them so much and I don't know what I would do without them.

"Chloe Shaw to the front office your adoptive parents are here to pick you up" the loud speaker announced.

Oh shit.

"What the hell!?" I said very scared and confused.

"What is she talking about!?" My friend Jade asked.

"I have no idea but that is super embarrassing!?" I yelled.

I started crying a bit. I didn't know what was happening at all.

I hugged all my friends this could the last time I would see them.

I placed my bag on my shoulder and made my way down to the front office.

I saw two big body guards. I felt worried like really worried.

I slowly made my way to the office.

"Chloe please collect your things from your locker and come back" the office lady instructed and I followed.

When I returned with a overflowing bag and heaps of books in my hand.

"Chloe please follow this nice man too the limo" the office lady said and again I followed.

'Limo' I thought to myself as I went to the boot to place my stuff there when I notice all my stuff from home in their as well.

What was going on.

I opened the car door and saw a man and a woman who I knew.

Hey! This is my new story so I hope you like it and yeah oh sorry for any spelling mistakes my thumb has a big band aid on it so I have to write with one hand (which is harder than you think lol)!! Please vote and review it means a lot to me!!! Thanks!!