9: Time to go work wanna come?

Chloe's POV

I was up early so I went down stairs and made breakfast and watched TV.

Then I heard Lucy and Ian walk down.

"Hey" Lucy says walking into the kitchen to make her coffee and Ian's while he came and sat next to me and snatched the remote out of my hand and put the news on.

"Hey give it back" I yelled reaching for the remote.

"Oh look who's feeling better" He says and I stick my tongue out at him.

Then Lucy walked in and handed Ian his coffee.

"So where going into work today wanna come?" Lucy asked.

"What to the set of Pretty Little Liars" I said.

"Yeh well" Ian butted in.

"Um okay I guess" I said.

"Great we leave in half an hour." Lucy says and I go to my room.

At work

I was so nervous it wasn't funny.

They parked their car and got out and so did I and walked in and also signed in.

I soon as we walked in Ashley, Shay and Troain ran up to us and squeezed me so hard I couldn't breath.

"Um hi" I said.

"Hey Chlo OMG is that your name Lucy said that you guys were going to change it" Ashley said.

"Uh yeah it is" I say.

"Can the following people come to set 4: Lucy Hale, Ian Harding"

Lucy kisses me on the check and walks off with her hand in Ian's. Gross.

So it was just Ashely, Troian and Shay and myself now.

"So where are you from?" Shay asked.

"Australia" I replied.

"G'day mate" Ashely laughed.

"No one says that" I said in a blank tone and her laugh slowly came to an end.

The rest of the day I just watched them filmed and it was so cool.

Heyyyy!!!! I'm so sorry !that this isn't rah long and I haven't update. Don't forget vote and review. Please.!!!! Thanks!!!