3: Enjoy your flight

Chloe's POV

On the plane

Lucy and Ian were sitting next to me on the plane and you don't even know how uncomfortable I feel right now.

I meant to be in class right now not paying attention to my teacher instead talking with my friend not here sitting in a plane to the U.S. with my apparently famous adoptive parents.

I put my head phones on really high so that I couldn't hear anything.

Lucy was tapping my shoulder telling me I had to take my head phones out. I rolled my eyes.

"Yes" I said in a rude like tone.

"Chloe look I know this is hard for you but you have-" Ian cut Lucy off.

"Lucy!!" He said.

I walked up and sat in an empty seat somewhere else; there was no one here cause it was a private plane.

I soon fell asleep, hoping to wake up and this would all be a dream.

At home

I woke up in some car.

What the hell was I here.

So I did what anyone would do in this situation I screamed.

"Woah calm down" A male voice said.

Now all that happened before came back to me and I sighed annoyed.

"Hey how are you" Lucy asked.

But I didn't answer how could I, I'm just beyond angry, they just took my away my friends and my life!

We parked in front a huge house

"Um... where are we?" I asked nervously.

"Welcome Chloe to your new home!" Ian smiled.

I let the slightest smile leave my lips.

"Oh she smiling" Lucy said to Ian.

Oh fuck.

I got out of the car and walked to the boot.

"Uh Chloe are stuff are already in the house" Lucy explained.

Right I so knew that cause ya know their rich and everything. I thought to myself as I followed Lucy and Ian into 'our' house.l

I walked into the house and,

Oh. My. God.

The living room had designer couches and the expensive wood for the coffee table and the kitchen was an open plan and had one of those like really expensive coffee machines like built in to the wall.

"Chloe, follow me hon to your room" Lucy said and I followed.

I followed her to a Elevator.

I walked in and just stood their blow away.

"It pretty amazing right? Wait to you see your room" Lucy smiled.

The elevator door opened to a huge bedroom.

It included:

A huge wall aquarium,

Flat screen Tv,

A massive king side bed

And a huge walk in closet.

"Well, this is your room I will let you get settle in dinner will be ready soon" Lucy said as she walked back into the elevator.

I fell back into my bed and sighed.

Welcome Home Chloe.

So a longer chapter this time!! Did ya like it, I will add more Lucian soon just like getting into the story line so yeah please keep reading!!!! Please vote and review!!!! Thanks!!!!