Day out with nana

woke up with my alarm going off I turned over and looked at the time and saw it was 7:30 I got up walked down stairs to see dad fixing eggs and bacon

"morning princess."

"Morning dad" I replied as I was sitting

"Your nana called she said she will be here in a hour to get you so around 8 so eat and get ready"

"Yes sir" I replied with a giggle I ate my food and ran upstairs I walked in my closet and pulled out my sweatshirt that has a owl that looks like dad's tattoo and my hole skinny jeans that have holes going up and down both legs and my galaxy vans and and I ran to my make up and hair desk I open my drawer and pull out my purple curler I started curling my brown hair in curls and when I got done I turned it off and open the top drawer and pulled out foundation and applied some to my wrist just in case my sleeves go up by any chance i finish up and run to my night stand and grab my phone and sit on my couch in my room right when I unlocked it dad yells "nana here." I jump up and run down stairs and kissed dad on the cheeks and said "love you."

"Love you to bye have fun."

We walk out to nanas car and I jump in the front seat and buckle up and she said "where to."

"I don't know I guess the mall."

"Okay"

She turned the car on and drove while turning on the radio guess what was on Justin bieber all around the world I start singing and nana looks at me and smiles right when the song was over we found a spot in the mall parking and we got out nana locked her car

We walked in and she said "how bout Hollister."

"Yeah."

We walked in me thinking I need a dang flashlight in this place and we walk to the sweaters one said I'd rather be sleeping I grabbed that and walked over to the destroyed skinny jeans I grabbed that and walked over to nana and said these are all I like

Okay then let's go check out

We check out and walk in to victoria secret and we walk over to the yoga pant and picked up the one that says pink and look around and spotted the one shirt that will look good all it said was pink and it was solid black and white lettering it will look good with that I thought I rushed and found my size and grab it nana payed and we walked toward the food court we walked over towards mcdanolds and I ordered chicken nuggets and nana ordered mcchicken we got our food and ate and when we finished we walked into Abrecombie I bought a grey sweater and shorts and a beanie and blacks sandals and the I bought a pink backpack and I said "I'm tired nana I want to go home"

"Okay we'll let's go then" I grab are bags and we head to the car

We leave the mall parking lot and I instantly fell asleep

🎀long chapter🎀

Vote,read ,comment 💕