Epilogue

Seven years later

The aesthetic heart shaped mahogany branches formed an arch and were varnished with looming green leaves and on a few empty spots sat flour white roses. There was no strong breeze, yet it was quite airy. The weather was different compared to the usual London climate. The sun was camouflaged in between the leaves, creating a fresh, sun-kissed atmosphere that Spring evening. 

The Sandford family and friend on the left, whilst the Johnson family and friends settled on the right.  

There was mindless chatter about how  the bride would look like, and some conversation wishing the groom a happy, cheer-filled marriage. The groom was more involved in the wedding than the bride surprisingly! He had even thrown in a few white rose petals around the baby pink carpet that his bride would walk on. Everything was perfect. The gorgeous clearing in the woods the groom had found, making it even more elegant than it already was.

Everyone hurriedly settled in their positions, and stood up when someone rushed in to announce that the bride had arrived. The familiar instrumental of 'Hourglass' by V Bozeman had began to play, making everything seem more real every coming second. Silent smiles and un-shed tears were most people's expressions as time went by. From behind the grande fountains, there she was in her breathtaking wedding dress. She looked error-less, alluring, and aglow. 

My sister.

She stalked down the isle, a veil similar to her dress covering her face, and a bouquet of baby pink roses gripped in her hand; My mother on her right side. Zac Johnson who had to resist from crying was breathless and stunned by the fact that the striking woman in front of him was about to become his wife. He gasped into his hand which had made it's way to his mouth in shock when Sacari had come into view.  She strolled closer and closer to him until finally, she had stopped in front of him, my mother gave him her blessing, and he took of her veil and then the ceremony began.

* *

"I'm so over the moon for you like you wouldn't believe!" I hugged my sister tightly as I made contact with her at the wedding party. The change in scenery felt surreal, due to it being better than where they had gotten married. It was in the same forest, but in a different clearing. Fairy lights adorned the trees and lanterns hung from the branches. It had gotten to around 6pm, making the mood even more genuine than it was before. Of course, there were more flowers and designs, as well as tables and chairs for the guests to get comfortable near. Finally, there was a huge space in the middle, that was covered with some kind of hard material, so everyone would be able to dance.