Chapter 31

Frankie's P.O.V

"So he actually invited you in?" Jesy asked in awe.

"Yeah, but we went straight to be though. And the cutest part was when he helped me change into one of his shirts and carried me onto the bed." I said smiling at the memory.

Leigh looked shocked, Perrie's mouth dropped and Jade and Jesy 'aww'd".

That is so cute, then what happened?" Jade pushed.

Just thinking of last nights events made me hide my face in my top because of how hot they felt. They undoubtedly looked red as well.

"Frankie...what happened next?" Leigh asked with a teasing voice.

"I....Oh my God." I paused, feeling my face grow hotter by the second.

"What did you guys do?" Jesy stepped in.

I made a weird sound when I opened my mouth in an attempt to answer the question.

"We...well he. He may or may not have felt me up a little.

The three, Jade Leigh-Anne and Jesy dropped their jaws, whereas Perrie, snorted and scoffed. Okay, someone's on their period.

"Oh my, are you serious, like, in his sleep or something?" Leigh asked shocked.

"No, like purposely. We were just kissing and stuff, then he kept sliding his hands further down, then he just started kissing in...places and he was feeling up my thigh and my inner thighs, and he was heads down in my chest, just kissing and stuff." I said smiling, despite knowing that the tips of my ears were red.

"Your'e joking!" Jesy exclaimed.

I shook my head repeatedly with a geeky smile on my face.

Then I heard squealing.

I couldn't focus because I was replaying everything that went down last night in my mind.

I was broken from my thoughts when I felt my phone vibrate in the pocket of my sweatpants. I took it out and saw that it was a text from Zayn. I gave a stupid smile as I waited for the text to open up.

From: <3 Zayn <3:

Are you home at around 7?

"She's smiling. I bet it's Zayn innit?" Jade said cheekily.

I looked up and smiled at her.

"Sacari!" I yelled.

"Yeah?!" She yelled back.

"Are you going out tonight?!" I asked.

"All Night!" She replied.

Yes! I cheered at the thought of Zayn and I alone, all night in my house this time.

To: <3 Zayn <3

Yeah, I'm alone all night :) x

I sent the text and waited for a reply.

"He wants you guy's to be alone so he fuck your brains out." Leigh teased.

"Leigh!" I scolded, feeling my face become red again.

"What? I'm speaking the truth!" She retorted.

Then we burst into fits of giggles. Whereas Perrie looked completely pissed off.

"I'm gonna go, it's nearly dinner time." She said, standing up, to gather her stuff. We all stopped laughing.

"Are you okay?" I finally asked, because I was truly worried about her. Ever since last week, she's been pissed off at everything.