three.

SEND MY LOVE.
003. | ❛ new man?

Isabella DiCaprio is certainly taking all of us on an emotional rollercoaster

Isabella DiCaprio is certainly taking all of us on an emotional rollercoaster. The Marvel Universe actress attended a Rangers game against the LA Kings, alongside her sister. The pair each tweeted their jerseys that clearly represented the Rangers. During the game, both seemed eager to cheer on their home team. However, once the game needed, it seemed like something changed their minds.

Reports have stated that both ladies stand till after the game; more specifically because Isabella has a tradition of skating on the ice and taking pictures at almost every hockey game she goes to. This time is was no different, yet tweets and a certain Instagram photo prove that Isabella might have switched teams for a certain reason.

The photo surfaced on Isabella's Instagram, this time wearing a Kings Jersey signed by Trevor Lewis. And later, the NHL star tweeted a picture of the two standing on the ice hugging one another. With the tweet reading, "Such an honor to teach a DiCaprio how to shoot." Even a video got out, showing Isabella learning how to play hockey on the same night by Mr. Lewis himself.

What does this mean?

Well, if you have been following Isabella DiCaprio for as long as we have, then you probably know of the flirting she has going on between Sebastian Stan. This news is putting a bunch of tears and heartbreaks into the fangirls heart, seeing that they betted that those two would end up together.

Although many do speculate that this relationship between Trevor and Isabella won't last, due to the fact that she hasn't had a good track record with breakups. However, we never finish the worst of a relationship on people.

Who do you support, #Trebella or #Sebella ?