twenty one.

SEND MY LOVE.
021. | ❛ he didn't do anything wrong.

Once the door opened, Isabella attached herself immediately to her father, with a overwhelming amount of tears running down her face. She grasped her feather and dig her head into the crook of his shoulder, something that she would do when she was little. Her breathing intensified as she dug her head further into his shoulder, and he rocked her back and forth calming her the best he could. Right now, she knew that her father wouldn't make her talk. All those emotions she had bottled up alone had to come out now before her father could hit the hard hitting questions. So she held onto him, closer than ever before feeling his comfort soothing, and for another brief second she held him as he has done many time to her before.

Once Isabella came inside, her father made sure to notify his daughters that she was alright and in his custody. A simple glance at his second born daughter, and she wasn't the girl he raised. Her character seemed stripped down, and didn't at all seem confident like she used to. Isabella had dealt with hate before, but the volume of it this time was something she never dealt with. Seeing all the horrible post of her was shattering for her ego and confidence, it kind of broke her. With fake stories coming out, but none if it was true. No sides were true because what they had speculated wasn't even to the truth of what happened that night.

Isabella looked up to her father who handed her a cup of coffee, shedding a small smile to which she only received a small expression of happiness but majority being overwhelmed by the sight of her so broken down.

The two just sat in silence, sipping on coffee and knowing at this point it was a waiting game for Isabella to explain. She tried to keep her emotions at bay not wanting to cry in front of her father anymore, because she didn't want him to feel more inclined to help a problem that she could only fix. Of course, Leonardo wasn't good at girl problems. Especially growing up, he didn't exactly get what his daughters were going though. But at time went on, he became a pretty good advice speaking father since most of the Hollywood problems he had dealt with before.

Isabella knew that the events of that night wouldn't be said without her walls coming down. Even in the sanity of her home, she came toppling down. Because Isabella had come to terms that she was broken and didn't know what to do, but knew that the bottled up pain had to come out. He quickly went over to her side and wrapped around her in a comforting hug, which was the last straw to his silence.

"What happened?" He whispered as he detached himself from his daughter.

"Travis and I broke up," she got out with her father giving her a nod of the head. He already had a speech ready for his broken hearted daughter, but halted when she continued to talk. "We broke up a while ago, three weeks to be exact."

"Okay, then what has you so upset?" He asked when Isabella returned to bouts of crying. "Did something that night with Sebastian? Did he do anything?"

Isabella shook her head trying to come to terms on what happened that night. "He didn't do anything wrong. Now of us did. Or maybe I did. I don't know."

"Just explain what happened that night, Isa."

"The cast went out to drink, and Sebastian encouraged me to go as well. And after a lot of pleading, he convinced me and picked me up. So when we got there, as usual, we started to drink. I was like one drink away from being drunk so Sebastian offered to take me home. I told him that Travis and I broke up, and he comforted me even though I past that part." Isabella took a pause trying to keep in her tears. "And I kissed him."

"He was a gentlemen and stop me, saying that what I was doing was because of the drinks. And I wasn't in my right mind at the moment. And he drove me home and stayed with me until the next day when I kicked him out because I didn't know how I felt about Sebastian."

Leonardo branched out and held his daughter again, "You just have to ask yourself, what do you feel for him? Do you get happy when when he's around or have you've been denying your feelings because you're too afraid to jump? And once you find that answer that's how you'll be able to take the next step."