twenty two.

SEND MY LOVE.
022. | ❛ i can't.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"I just wanted to tell you that I'm okay now. And what happened the other night—"

"Isabella, I wanted to make sure you were alright after I left."

"Can I talk before I can't tell you what I need to say?"

"Yeah."

"What happened the other night definitely was unexpected, and it was filled with alcohol. But I just want you to know that I didn't regret what I did. That kiss was true, and I didn't want to accept it until now. And behind that all I just kept my feelings hidden I guess. While filming Winter Soldier, I tried to deny it but I guess it all comes out into the light at some point. I just wanted you to know that."

"Are you confirming that you have feelings for me?"

"I guess I am."

"It isn't a secret or my love for you. Isabella, you knew of my intentions when we started to film together. Even seeing you on Captain America, you blew my mind away. You took my heart away."

"Sebastian—"

"I need to get this off my chest. Isabella, I've know where this is heading. But you have to know that I will wait for you. I don't care if we're both old, I want to w with you. Today, tomorrow, and forever."

"I still need to figure out how to deal with press about my breakup with Trevor. And I just don't want your career to be damaged by being with me in the midst of this."

"You know that I don't care about that. I'd walk through hellfire for you."

"I know you would, but right now I need you to take a step back, and let me handle this."

"Okay."

"But I would love some pizza right now."

"Is that a message for me?"

"Possibly."

"Glenn Rhee on the way."

"Too soon."