five.

SEND MY LOVE.
005. | ❛ i'm your sister.
______
italics — natalia 💓
bold — isa 💖

"Am I also going to get a saying from you that says that I should be with Sebastian?"

"You know that I'm not like that. I'm your sister, I stand by any of your decisions because you are an adult that decides her own life."

"I wish that other people looked at it that way. It was like everyone was rooting for Sebastian and I, and then I find an equally strong, nice, and kind guy and I'm the bad guy."

"You're not the bad guy. You have to stop thinking about it because you're beating yourself up about it when it's not your fault. I was rooting for you and Sebastian as well, but sometimes life doesn't go according to plan. All I can say is that you found yourself a man that I see you like very much, and I can't wait to meet him."

"He's very nice, but he's also very nervous about the life I live."

"I would assume so. I guess that he hasn't dated an actress before, so this is all relatively new to him. Never would I suspect that you would date a hockey player."

"Well, sometimes you need to step outside your comfort zone."

"I love you, Isa."

"I love you, Natalia. And thank you for understanding me."

"That's what sisters are for."