thirteen.

SEND MY LOVE.
013. | ❛ another 5 months.
_________
italics — trevor 💓
bold — isa 💖

"To what do I owe the pleasure of my wonderful boyfriend calling me?"

"From the two weeks that you've been gone, I, your beautiful boyfriend have missed you desperately. I also wanted to hear your voice."

"Aren't you a doll? You know much I've missed you, all my costars know that I'm texting you when I have on the biggest smile."

"Nice to know that I give you the biggest smile. Just to remind myself, how much longer do you have to be away from me?"

"Today's Friday so...
Another 5 months."

"You're really asking a lot from a hockey player. You're just lucky that I come home really tired after practice that I just go to sleep. Although it does set in that you aren't there when I don't see you at my practices or games. Also, because you took Beezlee."

"To be honest, Beezlee is my dog and I had her long before I met you. But you don't have to wait that long because you have a game coming up in Georgia and you bet your hockey career that I'm going to be there."

"I love you, Isa."

"I love you, Trevor. But I'm going to go back to sleep because I have to get up in an hour to go to work."

"I'll let you get your beauty sleep, boy like you need it. Goodnight, my angel..."