six.

SEND MY LOVE.
006. | ❛ 1 year.

It seems like only yesterday we were sobbing about Isabella having a new man in her life that wasn't Sebastian Stan

It seems like only yesterday we were sobbing about Isabella having a new man in her life that wasn't Sebastian Stan. Yet, all her fans upset as they were, wished her the best in her new relationship. While many media outlets thought that they would break up within months, the pair show that their love still remains strong. With Isabella, being at almost every King practice and game if she was able to. And with Trevor being accompanying her to Oscars, the first red carpet they were photographed together as a couple.

The two remain very much in love, as Isabella is clearly showing us through her social media. With Trevor arranging date nights between them (every Wednesday), and Isabella displaying: kisses between them, their hands intertwined, or even when they are in their pajamas watching Dancing With the Stars. Both have been very opened about their relationship, and Isabella was kind enough to give an interview on her relationship with Trevor Lewis.

Q: What do you think Trevor thought when he saw you?

"He told me that I was the prettiest girl that he's ever seen, which I kind of doubt because there are far more prettier girls than me. He knew me from the MCU movies, and I guess I found his personality cheeky."

Q: Do you know more about hockey since dating him?

"I'm pretty sure that I'm still just bad at knowing anything  about hockey. Even before, I was alright at it. Trevor tries to teach me the plays and I'm just sitting there like, 'babe I'm never going to get this'. "

Q: Is he getting better at handling your type of life or are you better at handling his life?

"I'm pretty sure that I'm good at handling his lifestyle sometimes. But, whenever he has to go away for games, I miss him a lot. With Trevor, he still gets nervous and anxious about red carpets."

Q: Did he meet Dad yet?

"He has, and my dad isn't a stern father who threatens the guy. My father and I have a very open and close relationship that he trusts the guy I bring home because he knows that it's around for the long run. Which doesn't really happen often with me."

From the interview, we can see that the relationship is going over the rainbow. We can certainly tell that Trebella is going for the long run and perhaps we hear wedding bells in the future. All we can do is that we at two DiCaprio weddings in the same century.